Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

10-28-2017

United States of America

3 Signins

38 Page Views

• Views: 38
  • Message 71 of 119

Re: Why is shipping @ Lenovo so slow and disorganized???

2017-10-28, 23:28 PM

I ordered a t-series laptop on 17/10/17. Originally it was to be shipped on 25/10/17 and delivered by 1/11/17. First the delivery was delayed to 7th November and I wasnt updated until 25th October. And today I checked the order status page again and I can see the delivery date pushed to 27th November ( Ships on 17th Nov)! 40 days after I ordered it! I don't think I would ever want to work with Lenovo, what a shoddy way of working.  I will cancel it after talking to their customer service on Monday, have shot them a mail! What a terrible experience!

Options

4 Posts

09-18-2017

United States of America

5 Signins

42 Page Views

• Views: 42
  • Message 72 of 119

2017-10-29, 17:03 PM

Lenovo made me wait over a month, then cancelled my order.  I ordered a ThinkPad Yoga from the outlet.  I called twice, and each time I was told that it was shipping soon.

They didn't offer to send me another unit, give me a similar discount, or anything.  The e-mail said that they didn't have the laptop - even though I could go online and add one to my basket right now.  Oh yea, and to add insult to injury, I still get e-mails saying my order is delayed, even though when I check my status it's been cancelled for nearly a month.

I will never - ever - ever -ever to business with Lenovo again.  They are a garbage company who has absolutely no concept of what customer service is supposed to be.

They have lost a customer for life.

Options

1 Posts

11-14-2017

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

2 Signins

22 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 22
  • Message 73 of 119

2017-11-14, 12:55 PM

Oh wow, I wish I had found this page when we ordered.   

Order made on 17th October.   Was out for delivery on the 30th October and we were super excited.   However, it was returned to sender because "The street name is incorrect".   No one contacted us about this.  They just went silent.  We called and Lenovo (despite having the correct info on the order) said they would update the address. 

Then, on 6th November a new delivery update and it was coming to us that day.  Sadly, no chance.  Again UPS listed "The street name is incorrect".  It was returned to sender even though Lenovo claimed they successfully update the address again.

Since then we have called Lenovo EVERY DAY.   Every time they promise to call us back with an update.  Every time they fail to do this.  No update in 6 days.  No returned calls.  No one seems to be chasing our order, trying to fix it, or anything.  We've been offered 5% off twice (so 10%) but 10% off a laptop we do not have is useless to me.   

I cannot stress this enough - DO NOT ORDER YOUR LAPTOP FROM LENOVO.  The only reason we're still going is the hope that we will get it in the next few days and because we are struggling to even cancel our order.  The amount of incompetence and unhelpful behaviour we've experienced so far must surely take more training and effort than actually helping.

DO NOT ORDER A LAPTOP MADE BY LENOVO OR DELIVERED BY UPS, if you care about actually holding and owning that computer.  It will probably never arrive.  

Options

11993 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33122 Signins

1241850 Page Views

• Views: 1241850
  • Message 74 of 119

2017-11-15, 13:44 PM

Hello & welcome to the Community,

I'm sorry to reead about your experience and would be happy to ask someone to look into the situation for you.  Could you please post your order number in order that I can start the ball rolling.

Thanks in advance,

Andy

Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

4 Posts

09-18-2017

United States of America

5 Signins

42 Page Views

• Views: 42
  • Message 75 of 119

2017-11-15, 15:03 PM

...and get put in the customer service loop again.  Since my order was cancelled, I've posted things to social media.  They've reached out ot me and said that my order was cancelled in error, and that I should call Customer Service....so it's on me.  No thanks, I won't call customer service just to be lied to some more.  They are the same folks who told me that item was in stock and would shlp the next day.  Why can't Lenovo resolve this without me taking initiative?  I'm convinced it's because they don't care, and just want to keep people in a feedback loop.  No thanks.  You have my Lenovo ID - I used it to sign up for this message board.  Look at my orders and resolve the issue.  If you can't, Lenovo is an ineffective organization.

Options

3 Posts

02-26-2018

Canada

2 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 76 of 119

2018-03-04, 6:12 AM

I have the same question for Lenovo, in fact, is not only shipping, is the entire selling process that does not work.

I ordered 4 MONTHS AGO and STILL DON'T HAVE MY LAPTOP. Is this a real company?.

I feel I have been scammed. Ordered in Nov 30 (Not to say it was hard to order, and I had to pay with WIRE TRANSFER after 3 days of agony trying to buy from the website). Order was cancelled with no explanation, after several calls, they placed a new order for me on Jan 30, 2018, and I still see the shipping estimated date for March 5 (Which I don't trust now, becuase it keeps moving forward).

What should I do now? calling Sales, Customer Care, finance, ... The police, ... Nothing works :(

Options

1 Posts

04-19-2018

Canada

1 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 77 of 119

2018-04-19, 14:41 PM

this is a never ending story with Lenovo.

- I ordered 11 Apr, 2018

- order went through with no issue then it got canceled and got back again by itself magically

- since Apr 11 I'm calling customer service and these are the answeres

- Your order still with Canada costume 

- We can see your order and we are sure you receive it tomorrow

- Our portal gets updated tomorrow and you see detail

- Then I received a shiping confirmation with no tracking

- got another email after 3 days with tracking.

- Tracking shows electronic order was submited to UPS

- Contacted UPS and they mentioned Lenovo never requested for us to pickup the package and that is just an electronic order

- Lenovo saying the package is in UPS netwrok

- This is 8 days past my order and the expected delivery is today but yet no one knows where this package is

- Lenove tried contacting the logistics department and no answer.

So basically I payed for something and no one has any idea where it is and when I can receive it. It is extremely frustrating that I have to call Lenove twice a day as a customer and chase them to find my package and even when they promise an update before end of day, there is not a single update from them.

I am very frustraited with this and this will be my last transaction with Lenovo and they will lose long term and loyal client. I may even refuse my package "IF" someone finally figures where it is and request a refund. I don't want to go through this again and again. 

hopefully someone from Lenovo reads this and understand my frustration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

8 Posts

04-29-2018

United States of America

15 Signins

62 Page Views

• Views: 62
  • Message 78 of 119

2018-05-21, 6:24 AM

Hi,

I have just made an order for a new P-51 laptop, through my cousin living in Houston... The order has been placed, 2 days back, on 19th May 2018 and my cousin,  Waleed, will be departing Houston on 11th June, heading to Dubai where I live... If this laptop is not on the plane on that day, I am sure cancelling the order.

It is my dream machine that took me lots of time to think about, read reviews, study and then configure... and man, those P-51s do not come cheap, especially when configured as in my order...

My order number is 4291462979 ( snapshot of the order attached )

It is still too early and I expect someone from Lenovo to handle this order diligently and make sure it arrives on time... This machine does not do me any good if it arrives to my cousin's house after 10th June since it will poabably sit there for another 2 months before I see it, which is not going to happen!!

Had I seen this post earlier, I would have definitely refrained from ordering from Lenovo and would have gone for one of the 2 competitors I had in mind.

I do expect a response to my comment here as well as an action on timely shipping of my laptop, otherwise, I am left with no option but to cancel the order.

This mess I am reading here is scary !!

Thanks,

Options

11993 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

33122 Signins

1241850 Page Views

• Views: 1241850
  • Message 79 of 119

2018-05-21, 7:10 AM

Hello,

Unfortunately the Community Team is not in a position to influence the manufacturing process, as much as we might like to be able to. You chose to configure a system which, from a personal perspective, I would never attempt especially if there are time critical deadlines which need to be met. You can track your order progress through the shopping help site.

Andy

Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Options

1 Posts

05-23-2018

United States of America

2 Signins

16 Page Views

• Views: 16
  • Message 80 of 119

2018-05-23, 20:18 PM

I was supposed to wait two weeks, now it is three.

It is scary.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms