cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ducimus9504
What's DOS?
Views: 1,198
Message 101 of 108

Re: Why is shipping @ Lenovo so slow and disorganized???

I'm running into the same issue I ordered a custom laptop back on June 25th and have talked to a number of agents and I finally got one of them to escalate my case. According to the rep I talked to today the laptop will be shipped out on July 26th which is tomorrow so will see if that is true when I get up tomorrow.. 

FYI

If I had known that all custom orders were shipped from Asia I would have purchased a prebuild which ships with in a week because it is already in North America.

BorisD
Punch Card
Views: 1,173
Message 102 of 108

I wish my unit was custom. I order stock item, and it said 1 to 3 business days shipping at the time of the order. I placed an order on July 8th, and the laptop still hasn't been shipped. I have been getting run around for weeks, and no one is really forthcoming on what the issue is, and they still don't know when it will be shipped. It is Yoga X1 gen 4th, the excuse is that this is very sough after unit. But seems like you guys are having similar issues with other units.

I wish I knew this before placing an order, of I would have gone with dell or surface book instead.

jpblasc
Paper Tape
Views: 826
Message 103 of 108

I didn't know where else to complain. On april 29 I ordered a Laptop from Lenovo's website. The estimated time of arrival was 2 - 5 days. It's been 11 days now and I still can't see a shipping date in Lenovo's Order Visibility Portal. Lenovo has no care for its customers. This is the first and last time i will buy from Lenovo.

jpblasc
Paper Tape
Views: 812
Message 104 of 108

I meant august 29.
jpblasc
Paper Tape
Views: 766
Message 105 of 108

I decided to post my complaint on Lenovos social networks to get some attention from them. Today I received an email from a Lenovo representative saying they won´t be able to send me my laptop (which I already payed for). I have asked for a refund and haven´t received an answer. I hope the refund process won´t be a pain, as I have read other users have had issues with this.

Unknownstatus
Paper Tape
Views: 638
Message 106 of 108

I ordered a Think Station P540 on 9-12-19. They said it would ship by 9-24-19 and should arrive 10-01-19. I was taken aback like seriously, but said, fine, I'll wait. Now, I check my order status and they've changed the shipping date to 10-03-19 and the arrival to 10-13-19. What on earth is going on? What kind of ridiculous device is this? I should wait an entire month to receive my item? 

Wby does it seem like Lenovo is advertising a product that they don't have in stock and are out-sourcing the parts, labour etc from Africa or Australia or Antarctica? I cannot fathom what can justify a month's wait. Mind you, I ordered another item from a different company altogether and I received that item in three business days and I did not pay for shipping. 

I am tempted to cancel this order and purchase it through Amazon or some other certified Lenovo vendor. This is both incredulous and ridiculous. 

I need a fix, a resolution or a bottom line... 

gnew1
What's DOS?
Views: 568
Message 107 of 108

I wish I had read this thread before ordering from Lenovo.

Ordered a laptop on 9/12/19, checkout said 5-7 business days shipping. That's about as slow as it gets these days, but no big deal. I can wait a week or two.

I check my order status a couple days later. Expected shipping 9/22/19. Expected delivery 10/01/19.

Alright, now I am waiting 13 business days. Nearly twice as long. I'm irritated, but it's not the end of the world. I contact them on chat and they hit me with "the shipping takes 5-7 business days, but it takes time to ship". That's new. Never heard anyone make that distinction. Annoying. Fine, I'll wait a few weeks.

I check a couple days later. Expected shipping 10/08/19. Expected delivery 10/15/19.

Now I am waiting over a month for my order. A first world problem, sure, but I am pissed. My order is taking 4 times longer than they said. With no explanation. I talk to them on chat, and the guy says he will talk to fullfillment and email me the accurate delivery day by tomorrow.

That was last four days ago (never got an email). Still haven't heard back. I check the order status today. 

Expected shipping 10/15/19. Expected delivery 10/22/19.

I call them on the phone, wait for a while on hold. The customer service rep gives me the same crap: They will talk to fullfullment and get the accurate date.

I don't want the date, I want the laptop.  I hear good things about their hardware, but as of now I am advocating against this joke of a business. 

Update (9/24/19): 

Expected shipping 10/25/19. Expected delivery 11/01/19.

Highlighted
Nadirah
Fanfold Paper
Views: 413
Message 108 of 108

Just ordered a lenovo yoga 530 at 26.9.19 It said that it will be shipped in 5 business day but its already a week and it has not moves an inch yet. Even no tracking number yet. I knew but this issue has been going for a long time already. For a good company, you should fix this issues asap. Please ship my laptop. I already emailed the customer service and they gave the same excuse. Shipping is delayed bla bla bla. I need this laptop for my studies. Please resolve this matter as soon as possible. Sorry but im going to post this everyday until i get a response. Thank you. 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors