Did you mean: 
Highlighted
zpriddy
Blue Screen Again
Views: 411
Message 1 of 1

Worst Customer Service - Wanting to Return Laptop Now

To whom it may concern:

I have been buying Lenovo for years now, ever since the IBM/Lenovo switch and I have never been so disappointed before. In the last few weeks my main computer has been sent in twice for repairs as noted below, and once again is in need of more repairs. I feel like this could have been avoided with a better system check on the first repair. 

I have to say that I am very disappointed in the service that I have received in the last few weeks and at this point if I could return my laptop I would. It started off with a small fan issue (Case #CNFJBGK). I received the laptop back and no mention of a fan replacement, only a factory reimage. However when I got it back It was missing rubber feet on the bottom and called and was told they could not replace them because there was no part number, but I also had an issue where the computer would not go to sleep... so it got sent back again (Case #CNDTQJZ) I just got it back and now it says that the license for windows is blocked.. They gave me two options: 1) get recovery CDs for a computer with no cd drive 2) send it back in again... (Case #A087ZBR)

After requesting the recovery CDs, two days later I received an empty box for me to ship my laptop back in.. 

The experience that I have had with lenovo so far is very unprofessional and unreliable. At this point I do not have the faith in Lenovo that I used to. I feel like I can no longer recommend it to anyone looking to buy a new computer or go out of my way to buy another one. This is my main work computer and after weeks of not having my computer working and again waiting to get it working I feel like it is only fair for me to request to return the computer for a full refund.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Order: 4243510058

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors