1 Signins

7 Page Views

• Views: 7
  • Message 1 of 1

Worst, pathetics, irresponsible service from lenovo after sales in hyderabad

2015-05-19, 0:30 AM

Hi

Lenovo

I am Manoj K R from Hyderabad Telangana india.

Unfortunately Bought a new lenovo smartphone S960 six months ago

My friends warn me not buy Lenovo Products. But i ignore everyone suggestions and warnings and bought S960 LENOVO

After 4 months of usage the phone starts heating up and one find day suddenly shut down. 7

It is one and half month now i submitted my phone at IVEL technologies authorised service centre in hyderabad before resolving the issue the centre is closed and now the phone is moved to an other centre HCL solutions.

I have written many emails, made many phone calls, visited many times to customer serivce centre.... they all made me feel who are you ? we can do what ever we want in this democratic India...all give irresponsible answers, hang up the calls, no manager comes forward to take the responsibility and resolve the issue..

The sales service centre request for spare parts and it takes more than one week for them to receive the spare parts ,,,believe they replaced parts in my phone for more than 4 times and still its faulty and they are still in the process of receiving parts...

When i try to contact who can replace my phone as i do not have any trust in the phone they play the blame game and finally you do not find anyone who is responsible

I suggest for good sake never ever buy any Lenovo Product.

Even i am going to start a wake up call campaing on social media say no to lenovo products.

Zero service center support.

Service centre acknowledgement numbers available on request ...

Friends do not buy lenovo smart phones...we have to change the way how the after sales customer service works in INDIA

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete