cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ISMAILSUN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 230
Message 1 of 3

Y 50-70 TOUCH SCREEN LID HINGE(S) BROKEN UPON CLOSING!!! HELP LENOVO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!

LENOVO CUSTOMER SERVICE;

COULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME IN ANYWAY; SENDING MY COMPLAINT MENTIONED CITED HEREUNDER OR TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO.

RECENTLY MY LAPTOP Y 50-70 TOUCH S/N *****  HAS EXPERIENCED BREAKING; DAMAGE, IN ITS  SCREEN LID HINGES.

- FORMERLY; DURING THE LAST YEAR, ITS SCREEN HAS BEEN BEING FLICKERED AND BLINKED TO THE EXTENT THAT THE SCREEN DATA TRANSMISSION CABLE (FLAT) HAS BEEN CHANGED AND THE SCREEN ITSELF...

- THE ROOT CAUSE FOR WHAT I EXPERIENCED WITH MY LAPTOP WAS HEATING UP OF THE SCREEN AND ITS CABLE DURING ITS NORMAL USE, SO AS SOON AS I HAD RECEIVED IT FROM THE CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER; HERE IN EGYPT (REDINGTON) THREE MONTHS AGO I BOUGHT CHILL MAT; TARGUS DUAL FAN LAPTOP CHILL MAT, TO  COOL DOWN THE LAPTOP...BUT THE PREVIOUS WALL PAPER STILL APPEARS FOR INSTANT IN ADVANCETHE LATER ONE APPEARANCE...

- RECENTLY, FOUR DAYS AGO I GOT MY LAPTOP SCREEN HINGES BROKEN WHEN I TRIED TO CLOSE THE SCREEN LID (THE MONITOR); THE END DAY USE.; AS A RESULT OF HEARING SEVERAL KNOCKING SOUND ARISEN FROM THE SCREEN CABLE DUCT; THE CABLE MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN ARRANGED WELL DURING THE LAST TROUBLESHOOTING IN REDINGTON SERVICE CENTER THREE MONTHS AGO...BUT I WAS FAR AWAY FROM CAIRO IN WESTERN DESERT I COULD NOT KEEP IN TOUCH WITH THE AGENT CENTER, EVENTUALLY THE HINGE WAS BROKEN AT THE END OF THE WORKING DAY JUST BEFORE COMING BACK TO CAIRO WHERE I LIVE...

- IT SEEMS THAT THE AGENT SERVICE CENTER DID NOT ARRANGE THE SCREEN CABLE PROPERLY TO THE EXTENT THAT EVERY TIME DURING THE LAST TWO WEEKS I OPEN OR CLOSE THE SCREEN LID I MUST HAVE RECOMBINED AND FIXED THE DUCT IN BETWEEN THE SCREEN LID AND CPU/ KEYBOARD.

- ONE DAY JUST BEFORE THAT NIGHT AT WHICH THE HINGE(S) WAS BROKEN I GOT THE PLASTIC BACKET UNDERNEATH THE TOUCH SCREEN STUCKED IN BETWEEN THE UNDER CPU COVER AND THE KEYBOARD; AS DEPICTED IN THE ATTACHED PICTURES...

I AM DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE THE SERVICE CENTER ASKED ME TO PAY TO REPLACE THE BACK COVER OF THE SCREEN LID; ALTHOUGH I RENEWED THE CARE BACK; WARRANTY EXTENTION, EXTENDED MY LAPTOP WARRANTY...AND THE BREAKING DOWN WAS NOT AS RESULT OF ANY EXTERNAL MISSUSE OR HARASSMENT

YOUR REPLY WOULD BE APPRECIATED

LOCAL AGENT (REDINGTON ) JOB ORDER NO. 2663105

CHEERS

ISMAIL

CELL PHONE # ********

E-MAIL ADDRESS:

********@yahoo.comIMG_20170208_143104.jpgSUDDEN DUCT DISMANTLING ONE DAY BEFORE HINGES DAMAGE

Mod's Edit: Serial number and personal information removed from public view for the protection of the owner.

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 140
Message 2 of 3

Re: Y 50-70 TOUCH SCREEN LID HINGE(S) BROKEN UPON CLOSING!!! HELP LENOVO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!

Hello Ismailsun,

sorry for not responding earlier.  Please request the service agent to request Lenovo review your case, escalate to the next level.  This may require sending or brining your system in to service again for it to be inspected; they should be able to explain the process.

Andy

English Community Leader

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points

Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

T430 2347-G7U W8 x64, Yoga 10 HD+, Tablet 1838-2BG, T61p 6460-67G W7 x64, T43p 2668-G2G XP, T23 2647-9LG XP, plus a few more.

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Deutsche Community Comunidad en Español English Community Русскоязычное Сообщество Communidade Portugues

ISMAILSUN
Fanfold Paper
Views: 131
Message 3 of 3

Re: Y 50-70 TOUCH SCREEN LID HINGE(S) BROKEN UPON CLOSING!!! HELP LENOVO CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!!!

Dear Andy,,,

I already did what you have asked me to do, as depicted in my previous complaint comments declared in LENOVO COMMUNITY FORUM...they should have helped me...but they asked me to pay with a discount only about 11% as they argued that it was only the true cost for the back cover without any additional profit , which it is only around 60 US$ all over web sites...

MAY I ASK YOU A FAVOUR IN THAT WAY...AS IT WAS NOT TO BE MY FAULT OR BROUGHT ABOUT FROM ANY ABUSE...

REGARDS,,,

ISMAIL

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors