Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TiffanyR
Paper Tape
Views: 280
Message 1 of 2

Yoga 720 Repair Issues

So I broke down and contacted Lenovo Support about the problems I posted earlier that could not be fixed along with a note that a tiny strip of fabric was extruding from the bezel at the top of my screen between the case and the glass!  

I sent it off and got it back, hoping everything was repaired.

Nothing was technically repaired. Smiley Sad  My problems were phantom sticking keys, like alt gr would just activate and not go away, or windows, or alt.  The only way to make them stop was to reboot my machine.  This would stick even if I was using the onscreen keyboard and my pointer would show it was stuck on.

My g key suddenly vanished, then the laptop logs me out and I have to log back in.  G key is fixed.

I took a close look at the top of my screen and can see where they just CUT the fabric off, because they left a few strings of fabric and there are scratches from a sharp object!  I was told the upper casing had been replaced!!  Smiley Sad

I'm going to contact them again on Tuesday.... I'm beginning to hate this laptop, because I use it for work, but it's so glitchy it constantly interrupts my work flow having to fix things.

[Moderator edited topic title for clarification.]

TiffanyR
Paper Tape
Views: 257
Message 2 of 2

Re: Yoga 720 Repair Issues

Thank you! I was just looking for if anyone had any ideas before I contacted repair again. Smiley Sad

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors