Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gksonal
Paper Tape
Views: 145
Message 1 of 1

Yoga series laptop replacement problem as unit box is not there

I got this  yoga series laptop on 1st April 2016,and  on the first day itself i figured out that it had 2 problems, first the laptop use to not start when it use to go in sleep mode.. i needed to do force start and second problem was that the wifi connection use to drop after every 5 minutes.

I gave it to the retailer on 4 April and they changed the motherboard of a brand new laptop!! and gave it back to me telling that problems are solved.. But the second problem of wifi still exists!!! Now they have taken the laptop back.. Now i requested them to give me replacement as i don't want a second time repaired unit.. They were asking me for the box of the unit which I don't have .. They are saying that some unit number which is written on the box is required. This was brough from Sharaf DG, Dubai .. Sharaf DG again asked me for second time for the box, I DONT have it...

They can get that number from their database.. What should I do in this case? I will not accept a faulty product especially after paying a huge amount for it.. I cannot contact lenovo team as they dont have a call center in UAE (jumbo handles the service center here)

Thanks

Sonal

Thanks

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors