Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

12 Posts

03-07-2018

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

18 Signins

166 Page Views

• Location: United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
  • Views: 166
  • Message 1 of 2

g34W flickering has come back - I want my money back

2020-10-08, 8:13 AM

Can someone at Lenovo please urgently contact me - Please provide me the UK returns address for a g34W monitor. 

I have had it for 5 months and have tried every single troubleshooting step I can think of, but it still flickers even on the windows desktop. 

when it is flickering, if I gently put pressure on the bottom bezel, it stops the flickering which tells me its a hardware fault. 

It sounds silly but due to other issues outside of my control, the stress of this is causing my mental health to suffer. I don't want a repair or replacement, I want a refund. Please advise how I can arrange this. 

thanks

Options

11178 Posts

09-04-2014

Slovakia

32963 Signins

1229035 Page Views

• Views: 1229035
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:g34W flickering has come back - I want my money back

2020-10-09, 10:13 AM

Hello,

In the first instance you will need to open a support case and establish that the display is defective and then inform them of your desire for a refund which will likely result in a complaint being opened and a Case Manager assigned.

Andy

English Community Administrator
Lenovo eServices

Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by awarding them a Thumbs Up

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Using Browser Search to find your answers in Lenovo and Moto Community
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms