Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Special Interest DiscussionsGeneral Discussion
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

11-12-2014

United States

1 Signins

7 Page Views

• Views: 7
  • Message 31 of 32

Re: how long do lenovo laptops last?

2014-11-12, 22:25 PM

T500 here 5 years keyboard pounded, carried daily in backpack in anti-static bag.  I inserted a memory chip, replaced the fan, a door over a port I've never used on the left side near front popped off, a leaf spring flew out (I think it had to do with the display hinge) when I replaced the fan, and I've swapped the keycaps of N and an unused one.  I've remapped the Right Shift key as an additional Enter key (which I thought to be safer than trying to figure out what's wrong with my Enter key that now works half the time).  Ask my friends, I really whack the keys.  I expect I may need to replace the keyboard. Honestly, I'm quite satisfied.

Options

15 Posts

08-02-2013

New Delhi

19 Signins

184 Page Views

• Views: 184
  • Message 32 of 32

Re: how long do lenovo laptops last?

2014-11-13, 16:36 PM

My Z61T has never failed on me once through thick thin and continent wide movements.

My T530, which I paid a pretty large sum of coins for, failed in 1.3 years, just out of warranty. I believe you can read my experience in my other threads. This company is going south with its laptops.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)