Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
euge007
What's DOS?
Views: 160
Message 1 of 1

lenovo ideapad 510-15ikb is my last Lenovo ever

It was my 6th and last Lenovo laptop ever. I'm professional engineer since 1997 and I know how to work on hardware.

1. After 1 month of usage Lower Case was broken when I just touched it.

2. After 4 month of usage Display's mounts were completely destroyed. When I opened the case I found that Lower Case plastic was made of **bleep**. It was very easy to break this "plastic" just when touching by a finger.

3. After 10 month I got a few drops of rain over the keyboard. I dried it with fan (for 24 hrs). But it doesn't help me. Now I use external keyboard. btw on lenovo ideapad 510-15ikb it is not easy to replace a keyboard.

The biggest problem -  live in Thailand, where technical support is very long and can't give you any guarantees.

Conclusion: I have almost new laptop (less than 1 year old) which is absolutely in troubles. And (once again) this is not my first laptop, but I never ever had anything even close to this.

I still like Lenovo's design, but it seems like they choose a wrong OEM.

I will never buy any Lenovo devices again and I will tell about it to as many people as I can. 

I'm not looking for support, I just want Lenovo people to know that they do wrong business now. This is not good to be so greedy.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors