Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Paper Tape
Message 1 of 1 (200 Views)

lenovo idepad 510-15ISK 80SR replacement

I  bought this laptop lenovo idepad 510-15ISK from a shop in Greece. I added an SSD and upgraded the RAM the same day following sellers advice that the upgrade won't harm the warranty. The same day I detected that laptop were electrocuting me and the next day I returned the product to the seller for replacement. They verified the electric drain and the technician recovered the original HHD and removed the extra ram that I added so as to give it to the official technical support. I have been told that only if the technical support  say that this is a problem they will either replace the laptop or return my money back.
It seems though that the technical support changed the motherboard of the laptop (approved that SSD and RAM upgrade didn't harm the laptop) and they don't approve the replacement or my money back. This laptop is no longer a new laptop but a refurbished one!!!!! I have already gone to local authorities for local seller, lenovo and official technical support for trying to cheat me and I am already contacting with local media to raise the issue in the Greek market about the tactics of lenovo. Can you please suggest me any other ways before this goes public not only in Greece but also in more European Countries?

Top kudoed Authors