Support in other languages: 
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcome to the Lenovo Community

Welcome to the Forums!

Welcome to Lenovo's Peer-to-Peer Discussion Community!
Please note our guidelines. How to register and login and Community FAQs.
Shape the Future of PCs

Help Lenovo Shape the Future of PCs

Take the ownership survey. Share your ideas with our product team
Super PM Chat

The Future of Windows Tablets

Join the conversation and share your feedback with the Lenovo Product team
Paper Tape
Accepted Solution

need help on canceling order

On May 10, 5:30 pm pacific time, I ordered a Lenovo IdeaPad Y470p by guest checkout.

I am waiting for an email from Lenovo about the order number so I could use it to cancel the order by phone/online. 

But the email hasn't come yet.

Also I forget a key information within the delivery address of the order, but I cannot change it since I did not receive any order confirmation number. I feared that if the address is not fixed, and not able to cancel the order, the delivery will make not it to its proper location, thus I won't be able to return the ordered item.

Solutions: 575
0 Kudos

Re: need help on canceling order

welcome to the forum!

you'll need to call the sales line at 866-968-4465 and provide them with your name so they can change or cancel the order.   our forum doesn't have any sales staff on-hand to make changes to orders.

ThinkStation C20      ThinkPad X1C · X220 · X60T · 600

Paper Tape
0 Kudos

Re: need help on canceling order

I need help cancelling my order as well,

I recently tried to purchase IdeaPad Y570 Laptop, but when I attempted to order and pay through amazon it showed me and error that the order could not be completed because I had not checked their terms & agreement checkbox. It was odd because I could not see the checkbox in the first place, but I still re-read their terms and clicked order again. The same message appeared so I gave up on the purchase altogether. 5 minutes later I check my email and to my surprise BOTH orders went through. I immediately want to cancel but the phone lines were not online at the moment so I sent 4 emails asking to cancel one. It has been less then 12 hours and still no reply, and I have been waiting to talk to someone on the phone for over 3 hours now. Chatting with someone on their website is no help at all.