Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
intelsurfer
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 200
Message 1 of 2

return du to loud fan 510 15 ish

Anyone have any idea on the return policy, regarding a loud fan that lenova arent able to fix. 

I sent in mine 3 times!!

I've been given their basic pre formated story....Update this update that blablab....check if no other process is running in the background......

fan runs loud while cpu usage is under 10% (even in dle mode) and temperature under 30°.

from what i am reading on forum, the product is just defective and has an inherent manufacturing flaw. (my perception) 

great job lenovo!! Not

Administrator
Administrator
Views: 150
Message 2 of 2

Re: return du to loud fan 510 15 ish

You can request your case be escalated through the normal support call centre for your product and country location.  Call them up, make sure you have your system details and previous case numbers at hand, and request they escalate on your behalf.  The agent will be able to inform you of any further actions required and the subsequent steps in the process.

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors