Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vkumar123
Paper Tape
Views: 212
Message 1 of 3

Calling and Internet problem in Lenovo K6 power

Hello,

I am from India. I have purchased Lenovo K6 power in year- 2017. With in a year, i have upgraded its OS to Naught.

now previous one month, i am facing internet speed issue of Vodafone 4g in my device. i was using Vodafone sim in slot 2 from a long time. i inserted sim in slot 1 as Vodafone customer care advised me. and i have also replace a new sim of vodafone. but same internet speed problem persist. i have used my sim in another devices but there is no any problem of internet speed.

Yesterday, i have used this code to get phone information: *#*#4636#*#* and change different network type and also click on SMSC update, Refresh button. and in Radio Band, it display United State.

after restart, income and outgoing call was unavailable but internet was working in slow speed.
then i reset the phone then it shows Edge signal in slot 1.

now when i inserted Jio sim in slot 1, internet and calling is perfect using Jio. but vodafone 4g and airtel calling is not available. Airtel internet is working at good speed but calling is not avaliable. vodafone and airtel sim is working on another devices.

please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Guru
Views: 157
Message 2 of 3

Re: Calling and Internet problem in Lenovo K6 power

@vkumar123 wrote:

Hello,

I am from India. I have purchased Lenovo K6 power in year- 2017. With in a year, i have upgraded its OS to Naught.

now previous one month, i am facing internet speed issue of Vodafone 4g in my device. i was using Vodafone sim in slot 2 from a long time. i inserted sim in slot 1 as Vodafone customer care advised me. and i have also replace a new sim of vodafone. but same internet speed problem persist. i have used my sim in another devices but there is no any problem of internet speed.

Yesterday, i have used this code to get phone information: *#*#4636#*#* and change different network type and also click on SMSC update, Refresh button. and in Radio Band, it display United State.

after restart, income and outgoing call was unavailable but internet was working in slow speed.
then i reset the phone then it shows Edge signal in slot 1.

now when i inserted Jio sim in slot 1, internet and calling is perfect using Jio. but vodafone 4g and airtel calling is not available. Airtel internet is working at good speed but calling is not avaliable. vodafone and airtel sim is working on another devices.

please help me to solve this issue.

Thanks.

Hey,

Have t=you checked your APN settings?  Also, the phone doesn't support dual 4g networks. Only the sim with a prefered data connection can be set to 4g.

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

vkumar123
Paper Tape
Views: 133
Message 3 of 3

Re: Calling and Internet problem in Lenovo K6 power

My Device Lenovo K6 power APN setting is fine.
Sim slot 1 support Volte.
Sim slot 2 also display 4g.
but data will be active of 1 slot at a time.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors