Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lunar1
What's DOS?
Views: 84
Message 1 of 2

Charging issues

I have Lenovo K6 note. From few days it is observed that the battery is not charging at a rate as it used to be earlier and moreover sometimes it does not take the charge though the usb cable is connected to it.I also tried to replace the battery to solve the problem but nothing happened.Pls suggest what to do??????

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 50
Message 2 of 2

Re: Charging issues

Hi Lunar1,

This is not typical. Have you tried other chargers? Is phone being used while charging? (using the phone while charging will impact the actual amount of charge a phone will receive)

Try these tips:
*Remove any case on the device, as this may impede the charger/port connection
*Ensure the charging cable is not only fitting snug in the device, but also the cable is fitting snug into the charger.
*Verify charger being used - recommend using only approved wall charger (one that shipped with phone). Check to ensure both charger and USB cable are correct.
*The type of charger used may impact battery performance. Use a wall charger whenever possible. Vehicle Power Adaptors and USB charging via a computer will charge at slower rates.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Top Kudoed Authors