07-11-2019 05:36 AM
Hey there... Yes you need a Phone number to post in chn Forums...but they provide the same links.. Lolinet mirrors is what u need.. The Software and divers you need can be downloaden from their official sites
07-19-2019 11:34 AM - edited 07-19-2019 12:19 PM
Bonjour j'ai le même problème avec la rom globale
07-23-2019 03:09 AM
Mise à jour rom global 11.0
.257 ST 259 mb
Score untutu valide 👍
07-24-2019 05:49 AM
i found a global rom on the chinese lenovo forums, but i dont know how to flash it...
anyone can write a guide how to flash to this global rom:
download link to gloabl rom:
but i dont know if this is the real deal.
they write in chn forums you need to unlock Bootloader.
07-24-2019 07:03 PM
A very quick guide for the rom install.
1. Download the rom and extract.
2. Download and install adb-setup-1.4.3.exe
3. Download and extract Android SDK Platform tools for Windows
4. Unlock the bootloader of the Z6 Pro, there is some tutorials on internet
5. Put the rom files in the same folder of the platform tools
6. Start the phone on the fastboot mode - volume down + power and release when the screen appears
7. Connect the usb cable - use the usb type c to usb adaptor that comes with the phone
8. Open CMD with administrator rights and in the folder with all the files type these commands:
fastboot devices (it will show the phone serial number)
00_flash_all.bat (the creator of the rom made a script to flash all the files in sequence)
9. Some files will not be flashed, says that protected partitions is not allowed to flash. No problem.
9. After some time the phone will reboot and voila, global rom.
Hope that helps. Thanks.
PS: For a moment I thought i bricked my phone, it was showing lots of erros in the file transfer. It was my crazy motherboard that do not work well with the usb type c connector, but the normal usb worked. Phew, I was so happy when it worked.