Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK and Vibe Z Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

30 Posts

05-20-2017

India

81 Signins

546 Page Views

• Views: 546
  • Message 11 of 12

Re: Jio sim and Dolby Doesn't Work Properly in Lenovo K6 Power

2017-07-12, 9:30 AM

Hello

This month i have update my K6 power but lots of bugs specifically network fluctuations issue that i was facing after update.I have using both Airtel and Jio respective Sim Slot but there are lot of network fluctuations,I am suprise on network fluctuations in airtel some time the network was totally gone even that area there is not issues even in other phones using same network. same Issues with jio I am getting totally stuck silly lenovo don't check the major bug network fluctuations before rolle out the issue is only and only comes after update there is no service provider fault so, don't try to miss guide and help to solve the software bug or provide us a lightning fast patch update.

Please help me this i am getting totally stuck and its my worst experience with lenovo even i have not suggest to buy the phone any one.

Admin note; post merged in, subject edited.

Options

37 Posts

06-16-2017

United States of America

77 Signins

746 Page Views

• Views: 746
  • Message 12 of 12

Re: Jio sim and Dolby Doesn't Work Properly in Lenovo K6 Power

2018-02-10, 17:44 PM
Hey, um, just by the way!.. This isn't a LENOVO issue, strictly: unfortunately, in the market today, Android updates are *not* distributed properly; even when they're produced. This chain is *very* inefficient (and mostly broken, heh.)
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms