Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RaviBhadauria
Fanfold Paper
Views: 18,105
Message 1 of 24

K6 power charging issue

Charging my K6 power phone with original lenovo charger, the sign of charging is there but battery is not charging instead it is discharging. Please help me out is this phone problem or my charger is not working properly

Moto_Venice
Bit Torrent
Views: 17,317
Message 2 of 24

Re: K6 power charging issue

Hi RaviBhadauria, 

Are you using the original charger of the phone? I suggest try using a different charger to isolate if it's the phone or the charger itself that's causing the concern. 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support 

Nisha5evan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 16,404
Message 3 of 24

Originall charger. For half an hour 1% charge happens.  

dragoneel0540
Paper Tape
Views: 16,341
Message 4 of 24

Yeah same happening with my k6 too , itwas charged15℅..but durung charging it got decreased to 12 rather than increasing...also i put my fon for whole night on charging but morning it only charged 27℅...plz help
dragoneel0540
Paper Tape
Views: 16,339
Message 5 of 24

Same problem is happening plz help
Moto_Venice
Bit Torrent
Views: 16,330
Message 6 of 24

Hi everyone, 

Let's do a Battery Calibration on the device. 

To calibrate the battery, press and hold the Power button until the screen goes dark, about 7-10 seconds. When the screen goes dark, release the Power button and the phone will automatically reboot. Plug the phone in and let it charge overnight, using only the charger that came in the box with the phone. 

This process will reset the battery table and allow the phone to calibrate overnight.

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support

PriyankSingh
Fanfold Paper
Views: 15,889
Message 7 of 24

Sir,.  I have the same problem & I tried the below steps. My device k6 power is charging for some time & than it stopped charging automatically like it has a timer for charging.

Please provide a solution on priority.

beegeek
Paper Tape
Views: 15,684
Message 8 of 24

Dear Moto_Venice,

I have similar Battery Charging issues: takes more than half hour to charge up 1%; sporadic discharging instead of charging, etc as listed by other users. I'm using the charger that came with the phone! I've tried the 'recalibration' method suggested by you and it has not improved any bit, but worsened.

I'm therefore forced to use the Ultra Power saving mode all the time, which means I have a SmartPhone, but can't use it as one!

Are there reliable Lenovo service centres in Hyderabad?

Thanks

beegeek
Paper Tape
Views: 15,577
Message 9 of 24

After a week of experimentation with other chargers and the original charger, it would seem that the original charger has a problem. I tried charging with two other non-lenovo chargers and the charging is complete in ~3 hrs. In between, I tried using the original charger and the result is only discharge! I hope I can get a replacement for the charger!

Lkplenovo
What's DOS?
Views: 14,357
Message 10 of 24

I've used the original one and all other different types of charger, But still I am facing this type of issue.

Please help me resolving this issue.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors