Did you mean: 
Highlighted
David580
Paper Tape
Views: 1,419
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo K10 Note (Lenovo Z6 Youth) Kernel Source Code

Hello,

Is it possible to get Lenovo K10 Note (Lenovo Z6 Youth) Kernel Source Code? I know that many developers would make official Custom Stable ROM (for example: LineageOS, Pixel Experience OS, etc.) if they only had Kernel Source Code available public. I hope Lenovo and this community will do necessary so we can have public access for kernel source code and make this device even more world-wide popular. Lenovo K10 Note (Z6 Youth) is truly great device with many features, especially great 710 SoC, and I think it has great potential.

There are some codes for twrp (that i found on github), but unless there is a official Kernel Source code, developers can't make official Custom STABLE ROM for this great smartphone.

Hope i will get answer. Thanks in advance. Regards,

David

Guru
Views: 1,406
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo K10 Note (Lenovo Z6 Youth) Kernel Source Code

Hey,

Usually, they upload the source code in their Support page a month after they release the device in the market. I guess you have to wait. 

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

David580
Paper Tape
Views: 1,391
Message 3 of 6

Yeah, but Lenovo Z6 Youth (Chinese version) is released back in May 2019, and i couldn't find Kernel Source Code public. By the way, can someone post link of Support page where those Kernel Source Codes are available?

Thanks in advance. Regards,

David

Guru
Views: 1,299
Message 4 of 6

Hey,

Follow this link. Search for the product and choose drivers and software.

https://lenovomobilesupport.lenovo.com/in/en

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

Harald1
SCSI Port
Views: 1,098
Message 5 of 6

Here is the link to Lenovo L38111  Support page.

Sadly neither Serial Number or IMEI entered correctly shows any results; does not allow login or registration.

https://lenovomobilesupport.lenovo.com/nz/en/products/phones/k-series/k10-note?linkTrack=Caps%3ABody...

David580
Paper Tape
Views: 615
Message 6 of 6

SOLUTION:

HERE IS LENOVO Z6 YOUTH (K10 NOTE) / Z6 LITE KERNEL SOURCE CODE:

https://lenovomobilesupport.lenovo.com/nz/en/products/phones/k-series/k10-note/downloads/ds541914

I hope there will be some great Custom ROMs from now on, because they can make them official.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors