Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
umitoni
What's DOS?
Views: 797
Message 1 of 1

Lenovo K3 Note started acting werid

So I've had a Lenovo K3 Note for about a year. I rooted it and installed the android lolipop original rom, it's been working perfectly up untill now.

The problem I'm having is that when I wake up (only had had this happen when I'm asleep) the phone is trying to update WhatsApp. When this happens, everything goes haywire, apps take forever to open, my Pebble Smartwatch disconnects from the phone and reconects multiple times and in the end the screen goes black (while its still turned on) and the phone goes unresponsive. The solution to get it to respond again is removing the battery and putting it back on.

Then, when it is starting I get the message "Android is starting: Optimizing app 1 of 1" which takes about 15 minutes to do.

Now, about 1 in 3 iterations of this problem causes the phone to start working just fine, untill it starts again some other time.

I have tried wiping the cache and reinstalling WhatsApp, neither have solved the issue. Please help me!

PD: I dont know if you need more info about my phone, but now it is having the problem previously described. I will upload it if you need it.

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors