Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Message 1 of 194 (33,823 Views)

Lenovo K5 Note - com.android.phone has stopped working

[ Edited ]

I updated my phone to the latest version yesterday, since then I keep getting this error message:

"Unfortunately com.android.phone has stopped working" and the mobile network resets.

Please help me fix this issue.

Admin note; subject edited to represent content

What's DOS?
Message 2 of 194 (32,344 Views)

Re: K5 com.android.phone has stopped working

Even I am facing the same issue on my k5 note. Tried all troubleshooting options like clearing the app cache, swapping the sim slot etc. Nothing helps. This is clearly a bug in the VOLTE update.

Lenovo team should perform thorough testing before releasing an update instead of bugging users with buggy updates. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Paper Tape
Message 3 of 194 (29,229 Views)

Lenovo vibe k5 note issues after volte update

1. incoming calls on jio sim are shown as unknown number after volte update in Lenovo k5 note

2. Android.phone service regularly stopped after some time

3. Speed of net reduced horribly

4. Phone have to restart before making a call

Punch Card
Message 4 of 194 (29,176 Views)

Re: Lenovo vibe k5 note issues after volte update

In case android.service stopped after volte update I found that if jio security is installed it happens bt not happening when eset security installed.

Punch Card
Message 5 of 194 (29,173 Views)

Re: Lenovo vibe k5 note issues after volte update

Volte signal gone when jio security installed for me bt when it uninstalled problem solved.

Fanfold Paper
Message 6 of 194 (30,249 Views)

Vibe K5 Note - Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped

[ Edited ]

A pop up comes on my screen everytime regarding unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped....when i press ok button or try to solve my both sim get disabled and restart again it comes on my screen again again..iam totally fed up from this..please lenovo team help me

Administrator
Message 7 of 194 (30,151 Views)

Re: Vibe K5 Note - Unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped

Welcome to hte forums Deepanshuhmo!

I would give a try with clearing the data and chache for Phone app.. If that doesn't help, you can give a try with reseting the device  to default factory settings. Please kindly note that clearing the cache/data and reseting the device to default factory setting may remove your personal data or information from the device. So before doing this da a backup of your device (photos, contacts, music, etc.).

Regards,

Pavlo Antalovtsi
Community Manager
Blue Screen Again
Message 8 of 194 (32,325 Views)

Re: K5 com.android.phone has stopped working

"Unfortunately com.android.phone has stopped working" and the mobile network resets. Please help me fix this issue.

What's DOS?
Message 9 of 194 (29,067 Views)

.com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly after VOLTE update in K5 note

I have been using K5 note since last 25 days, but today I update it. There is some 127MB update. And after that update it suddenly started showing me '.com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly'. I have clear cache/data and even factory reset the device. But issue still occur. Each time after that pop up my mobile data got disconnect and re-connect. Can anyone help with this?

Blue Screen Again
Message 10 of 194 (29,028 Views)

Lenovo K5 Note - Phone application not working

[ Edited ]

Dear Team,

please check my issue

my phone app is not work properly after updating new volte feature in my lenovo k5 note (4GB)

pop-up is attached

I can't used my phone app

so please resolve my issue

Top kudoed Authors