Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fazylzhan
What's DOS?
Views: 522
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo K5 Pro different serial numbers

I bought my lenovo from aliexpress, the stock zui making google search bar unremovable, thats why I`m trying to get a root.

In zui.com/iunlock I had tried to type serial number from bootloader, it says it is incorrect. Then, i had tried SN from android, and it worked.

during the flashing my sn.img file i`m getting an error that serial number is no matching.

Please, tell me what is going on here?

how to fix it?

how to change serial in sn.img file? if it is possible

thnks

Denniz260
Paper Tape
Views: 316
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro different serial numbers and IMEI 1

• I bought also my lenovo K5 pro from aliexpress, the stock rom is with an old security patch(2018) , and  I`m trying to get a root.

• In zui.com /iunlock I had tried to type serial number from bootloader and imei, it says imei is incorrect.I checked several times.

Please, tell me what is going on here?

how to fix it?

How can I unlock my bootloader 

thnks

Fazylzhan
What's DOS?
Views: 75
Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro different serial numbers and IMEI 1

Did you solve the problem?
xpclient
Paper Tape
Views: 51
Message 4 of 4

Re: Lenovo K5 Pro different serial numbers

I have a similar issue with Bootloader unlock. I purchased the phone just recently from AliExpress (Lenovo Official Online Store). However the page at https://www.zui.com/iunlock says my IMEI1 is incorrect. W T F. This is not acceptable! Fix this Lenovo please. I've tried with both : the serial number in Android Phone About as well as the in the bootloader. It's not about S/N. It says IMEI1 is incorrect. Tried *#06# to get the IMEIs. It is correct, no typo or anything, Android shows the same EMEI. But the page says it is not valid. W T F😡😡

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors