Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 108
Message 11 of 12

Re: Lenovo K6 Note not recognized by Android Auto

Hi guys,

Thanks for trying and sorry that it did not work. To further investigate this concern, we will need more details:

1. Provide  a video showing what's happening 

2.IMEI- Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and IMEI-- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Lenovo Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.
Need help updating your profile? See here.

3. Make/model of trim of the vehicle

4. Provide a bugreport with snoop file enabled

• 1. Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on Build number 7 times on the build number to go in to the developer options mode]
    2. After the above steps Developer options will be enabled.
    3. Go to Settings ->Developer options -> Enable Usb debugging > Toggle On
    4. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Bug Report shortcut > Toggle On
    5. Enable Settings -> Developer options -> Enable Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle On
    6. Once the issue is reproduced, Go to Settings -> Developer options -> Click on take bug report or Press Power button and then choose Bug Report from the Power down menu.
    7. Wait for some time until the bug report is collected. It takes around 3 to 4 minutes to collect the Bug Report.
    8. Then upload the BugReport to your personal Google Drive 
    9. Open the File Manager app on your phone and tap on Local on the top right. Browse to internal/mtklog/btlog.
    10. Upload the btsnoop_hci.log to your Google Drive as well
    11. Share the link to the BugReport and btsnoop_hci.log on the forums in a reply or via a private message.
    12. Provide observations of what you saw happen right before the bug report was taken. Please indicate the time that you observed the behavior in local time.
    13. One completed to Settings-> Developer options -> Enable Bluetooth HCI snoop log > Toggle Off

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Riky877
Fanfold Paper
Views: 60
Message 12 of 12

Re: Lenovo K6 Note not recognized by Android Auto

Hi 

I followed the suggestions you provided in your last post. In particular:

1. Provide  a video showing what's happening

I'm sending you a private message with the Google Drive link to a folder with the Video.

2.IMEI- Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and IMEI-- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Lenovo Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.
Need help updating your profile? See here.

I updated my profile with carrier and IMEI number of the phone. I wasn't able to update the phone model becuase my Lenovo K6 Note is not available in the list of choices! Anyway, as already written I own a Lenovo K6 Note (sold in Italy).

3. Make/model of trim of the vehicle

Volkswagen Polo 1.0 TSI 95 CV Comfortline (2018)

4. Provide a bugreport with snoop file enabled

I included the bugreport in the Google Drive folder I'm sharing with you through private message.

Thank you

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale

Top Kudoed Authors