Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mat_thai
Fanfold Paper
Views: 3,092
Message 1 of 4

Lenovo K6 Power remote access in file manger

I recently switched from my old A7000 to a K6 Power. In the A7000 there was a obvious button in the file manger for remote access, but I can't find it on my new K6 Power. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,997
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo K6 Power remote access in file manger

@Mat_thai wrote:

I recently switched from my old A7000 to a K6 Power. In the A7000 there was a obvious button in the file manger for remote access, but I can't find it on my new K6 Power. Can someone tell me where I can find it?

Hi Mat_thai,

We need more information. Can you verify if you`re referring to remote accessing the phone or accessing a remote server from the phone?

Regards,
Anne
Moto - Lenovo Agent

Mat_thai
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,939
Message 3 of 4

In the attachment you can see what I'm talking about. This is a screenshot pulled from the lenove website (a7000 model). I'm talking about remote accessing the phone. In the screenshot you can see this option for the lenovo a7000 in the file manger app. But the file manger app on my K6 Power doesn't seem to have this fuction?

Mat_thai
Fanfold Paper
Views: 2,907
Message 4 of 4

In the attachment you can see what I'm talking about. This is a screenshot pulled from the lenove website (a7000 model). I'm talking about remote accessing the phone. In the screenshot you can see this option for the lenovo a7000 in the file manger app. But the file manger app on my K6 Power doesn't seem to have this fuction?

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors