Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK and Vibe Z Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

8 Posts

07-23-2016

India

16 Signins

199 Page Views

• Views: 199
  • Message 1 of 3

Lenovo Vibe K5 note ringing issue

2016-08-29, 18:26 PM

Hi Im using a Vibe K5 Note. When I connect a headset to the audio jack of the phone, the sound of all the notifications, rings etc are audible only in the earphone. The external speaker is working but at a minimum volume which is not enough to hear. The issue I found is that every time I plug in the earphone, the ringing volume of phone goes to a very low level. I have to adjust the ring volume to maximum to hear the ring everytime i plug in the earphone. Is it an issue or is it purposefully made as such by Lenovo.? Is it an issue with my phone alone. Awaiting a response.

Options

3 Posts

08-30-2016

India

8 Signins

63 Page Views

• Views: 63
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo Vibe K5 note ringing issue

2016-08-30, 7:12 AM

Dear,

That's the functionality given by the manufacturer or the Android OS, to protect ur ears. For example, You are watching movie or hearing songs, a call comes, it will protect your ears, rather ringing high volume. So cool down, it's present in all major smartphones.

Regards.. 

Options

5 Posts

09-23-2016

India

25 Signins

433 Page Views

• Views: 433
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo Vibe K5 note incoming calls issue

2016-09-23, 23:42 PM

T

wrote:

Hi Im using a Vibe K5 Note. When I connect a headset to the audio jack of the phone, the sound of all the notifications, rings etc are audible only in the earphone. The external speaker is working but at a minimum volume which is not enough to hear. The issue I found is that every time I plug in the earphone, the ringing volume of phone goes to a very low level. I have to adjust the ring volume to maximum to hear the ring everytime i plug in the earphone. Is it an issue or is it purposefully made as such by Lenovo.? Is it an issue with my phone alone. Awaiting a response.

he phone does not give notifications on incoming calls. It just rings as usual. But the screen is not turned on. The screen turns on only if I use the power button, but with no indication of an incoming call. There is neither an option to attend the call nor to know the person who is calling. A missed call alert appears as usual when the incoming call is disconnected/timed out. I can make a call back from the missed call list only. I have reset the phone to factory settings erasing all the data twice thinking some virus action. It works well with incoming call indication for one day. The next day the same problem continues.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms