Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jaytec
Paper Tape
Views: 2,570
Message 1 of 6

Lenovo Z5 Firmwares issues

Hi i just received my z5 and its a really nice phone but firmware is really weird and buggy. Right now i have IZ version 3.9.200 ST Android 8.1

is there any other firmware available out there?? And  i dint see any place in the settings to check for Firmware Updates. Also i cant use a large wallpaper to be able to see the picture extended on both side  when going to the right or left home screens. For exemple, when i choose a 1920 x 1080 wallpaper the screen just turn to an awfull blue or grey background. When i plug in my PC many times it doesnt detect it and many apps wasnt working anymore, they crash the minutes you open them and the battery seems to go down really fast

If there is an other Firmware available that fix some of those issue and many more, even if its android 7.x.x until a better updated firmware comes out i would be really happy. The phone just came out, its normal that it has a few issues that need to be fix and im pretty sure and hope that many updates will come out in the next weeks. I just hope they dont do like Umidigi did whit his Umidigy Crystal 4/64gb, they did 2 or 3 updates then nothing and the phone has still so many issues, its really not fair.

But i really like the z5 its a really nice phone and its really fast, i cant wait for updates that will make this phone even better.

Tanks

Jay

Jaytec
Paper Tape
Views: 2,455
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lenovo Z5 Firmwares issues

Today when i leave home i wanted to connect my Z5 to my car  bluetooth for the first time and it does connect for a few second but i dont have message option like before and cant use it at all. On the screen i can see that is connected and 3-5 seconds after its disconnected, then reconnect and disconnected again and keep doing this all the time and i cant use it I have a BMW 535 2011 if someone know a few tricks who fix that

Tanks

Jay

Angel119
What's DOS?
Views: 2,151
Message 3 of 6

I'm having the same problem. If you find a solution please let me know.
Francisjuio
Paper Tape
Views: 2,057
Message 4 of 6

Me ajudem galera, pois eu comprei um Lenovo z5 mais ele esta com muito bugs. Nao entra em alguns APP não aceita papel de parede, 

Altroo
Paper Tape
Views: 551
Message 5 of 6

Same issues same lenovo version i've enabled developer tools and find an option of automatic updates and it's by default on, the issues i have with my z5 are : same with the wallpaper, can't record screen, can't get messages notifications it's like the services are killed i always have to let the apps open on the background and if so there's no blink light indicates u got a new message u always have to unlock the phone and check, on the storage menu free up space does nothing.

If there will be an update that would fix all those things for us that would be apreciated thank you. 

Highlighted
lucasananias
Paper Tape
Views: 208
Message 6 of 6

Também tenho o mesmo problema e audio no whatsapp só consigo ouvir no viva voz, vc tbm ta assim ?
Top Kudoed Authors