Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Daimlerush
What's DOS?
Views: 1,341
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Z5 issues

Hello everybody!

Recently I recieved my new Z5 and first thing I updated everthing. Installed my day to day apps like facebook, messenger,etc.

there are some problems with the phone like: 

1. There are some build-in apps in chinese even if the phone is setted to english.

2. In contacts after I go to see the details of any contact there are still some chinese words witch I dont really know why..same when I make a call. on The screen will show the contact name, phone number and something in chinese.

3. The most important thing and I dont know why is this happening is that I dont recieve notifications while my phone is locked. Every morning when I unlock the phone I get around 5-10 fb messenger messages, and 5-10 facebook notifications, etc. I tried to go to settings > On the lock screen but is allready setted to show all notifications. I dont know what else to do.

Any help ? Thanks!

Morzsaszar
Blue Screen Again
Views: 938
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Z5 issues

And it has notification LED but does not work at all! (It shows up only at charging.) Why?

phuchongcao
What's DOS?
Views: 378
Message 3 of 5

Yes. My Z5s is the same too. I think it may be due to the firmware. Z5 and Z5s has only china, its firware is chinese version so it can not work properplely in english or any other languages. And the englishrization could not be completely (100%). So there still a little chinese word on the the with apps and some line in the call. You can not change this situation.

A part from that, new notice can not work properply too. The locked phone does not display the new notice. My z5s is the same. And i accept it unless i want to change other company, with global version firware.

Best

phuchongcao
What's DOS?
Views: 377
Message 4 of 5

I think it may be due to the not-perfectly firmware in your z5 (It is not global firmware in english)

inigem
What's DOS?
Views: 74
Message 5 of 5

I have been locked out of the English and everything is in Chinese!

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors