cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrPenguin
Punch Card
Views: 1,212
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Z6 Lite flashed with China ROM, now Google Play Store throwing error DF-DFERH-01 - HELP

Basically what the title says.

Due to GPS issues with the Global ROM I flashed the official Chinese one.

However now any Play Store apk I install (after logging in with new account) gives the following error:

Error retrieving information from server [DF-DFERH-01]

I've tried clearing cache, reinstalling, removing/readding google account, and changing date/time.

Please help!!!

Harald1
SCSI Port
Views: 1,159
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Z6 Lite flashed with China ROM, now Google Play Store throwing error DF-DFERH-01 - HELP

Did you install Google Play Service? 

I installed this on the Chinese Rom and Google seems ok, with an old Google Account.:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-18-3-85-release/g...

DrPenguin
Punch Card
Views: 1,153
Message 3 of 5

Re: Lenovo Z6 Lite flashed with China ROM, now Google Play Store throwing error DF-DFERH-01 - HELP

@Harald1 wrote:

Did you install Google Play Service? 

I installed this on the Chinese Rom and Google seems ok, with an old Google Account.:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-18-3-85-release/g...

When I installed the Chinese ROM linked in the other thread, Play Services came installed on it - I can't remove this version, and trying to install a new APK isn't allowed (it reverts to the preinstalled play Services). I'm pretty sure this is the issue as it is probably a Chinese version of play services blocking access. 

Is this fixable? Did your rom have it preinstalled at all?

Highlighted
Gabz1995
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 764
Message 4 of 5

what version of chinese rom are you using?

BenjieB
Punch Card
Views: 742
Message 5 of 5

Chinese ROM with preinstalled Play store...

That doesn't sound right. My guess is this is not a stock official ROM.

Hence you might have trouble with it and not get OTAs. Double check

And we're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors