cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrPenguin
Punch Card
Views: 977
Message 1 of 5

Lenovo Z6 Lite flashed with China ROM, now Google Play Store throwing error DF-DFERH-01 - HELP

Basically what the title says.

Due to GPS issues with the Global ROM I flashed the official Chinese one.

However now any Play Store apk I install (after logging in with new account) gives the following error:

Error retrieving information from server [DF-DFERH-01]

I've tried clearing cache, reinstalling, removing/readding google account, and changing date/time.

Please help!!!

Harald1
SCSI Port
Views: 924
Message 2 of 5

Re: Lenovo Z6 Lite flashed with China ROM, now Google Play Store throwing error DF-DFERH-01 - HELP

Did you install Google Play Service? 

I installed this on the Chinese Rom and Google seems ok, with an old Google Account.:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-18-3-85-release/g...

DrPenguin
Punch Card
Views: 918
Message 3 of 5

Re: Lenovo Z6 Lite flashed with China ROM, now Google Play Store throwing error DF-DFERH-01 - HELP

@Harald1 wrote:

Did you install Google Play Service? 

I installed this on the Chinese Rom and Google seems ok, with an old Google Account.:

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/google-play-services/google-play-services-18-3-85-release/g...

When I installed the Chinese ROM linked in the other thread, Play Services came installed on it - I can't remove this version, and trying to install a new APK isn't allowed (it reverts to the preinstalled play Services). I'm pretty sure this is the issue as it is probably a Chinese version of play services blocking access. 

Is this fixable? Did your rom have it preinstalled at all?

Gabz1995
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 529
Message 4 of 5

what version of chinese rom are you using?

BenjieB
Punch Card
Views: 507
Message 5 of 5

Chinese ROM with preinstalled Play store...

That doesn't sound right. My guess is this is not a stock official ROM.

Hence you might have trouble with it and not get OTAs. Double check

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors