Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK and Vibe Z Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

24 Posts

02-18-2017

India

67 Signins

750 Page Views

• Views: 750
  • Message 1 of 4

Lenovo k6 power turns into Blue screen and vibrate then automatically switch off

2017-08-15, 8:48 AM

I don't no what gone a wrong with lenovo smartphone I have horrible experience of lenovo k6 power.

Lenovo k6 power automatically screen turn blue and vibrate then phone is switch off and I not able to again switch on up to 30 minutes I don't no why.

In now days I only use phone for calling purpose only no jio sim,no whatsapp,facebook and any type of game in my phone then this phone doing like this if I use all apps and internet then you can imagine that how lenovo respond. 

So many issue with this phone like heating,launcher,mic, automatically switch off and then Lenovo said this is best phone in 10000 price. 

Even I can't satisfy with lenovo service,lenovo service now a days like a redmi service not give a proper reply and proper answer I don't no what gone wrong with lenovo 

I using device from 5 month and I thing this device worst then vivo and oppo 

Lenovo provide specification in this phone but not set minor software and bug issue in update and even in new update I face new problem instead of solving issue 

Totally dissatisfied ??????????

Options

2122 Posts

10-07-2016

Philippines

445 Signins

18733 Page Views

• Views: 18733
  • Message 2 of 4

Re: Lenovo k6 power turns into Blue screen and vibrate then automatically switch off

2017-08-15, 20:09 PM

Hi Neeraj1231, 

Just to clarify, your device now won't turn on, right? Are you using the orginal charger of the phone? Have you tried using a different charger? Can you please provide more details on the issues you're experiencing on the device? We'll take a further look. 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support 

Options

24 Posts

02-18-2017

India

67 Signins

750 Page Views

• Views: 750
  • Message 3 of 4

Re: Lenovo k6 power turns into Blue screen and vibrate then automatically switch off

2017-08-15, 21:18 PM

My device is turn on but this is automatically switch off after appearing blue screen and I am not using original lenovo charger because there is not charger in Box after I complain this for flipkart they give me compensation and provide charger but I think this is not original charger.

from where can I get original charger and I search many times for this charger on lenovo shop and flipkart,amazon,snapdeal,ebay but I don't get original charger

Options

2122 Posts

10-07-2016

Philippines

445 Signins

18733 Page Views

• Views: 18733
  • Message 4 of 4

2017-08-18, 21:08 PM

wrote:

My device is turn on but this is automatically switch off after appearing blue screen and I am not using original lenovo charger because there is not charger in Box after I complain this for flipkart they give me compensation and provide charger but I think this is not original charger.

from where can I get original charger and I search many times for this charger on lenovo shop and flipkart,amazon,snapdeal,ebay but I don't get original charger

Let's see if you can still boot it up to Safe Mode. Press and hold Power button until "Power off" shows then press and hold "Power off" until "Reboot to safe mode" shows and touch "OK". Let me know. 

-Venice 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms