Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Atososki
Punch Card
Views: 728
Message 1 of 3

Lenovo vibe K5 photos problem

I have a minor problem with photos on my Lenovo vibe K5. Sometimes, the photos in gallery are showing just like black squares, and once the photo I took shoved the same. The problem disappear what I restart the phone once. Default location for photos is on the SD card. Once I have lost data from SD card. Is this a problem with phone or with the SD card and how can I solve it? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 666
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lenovo vibe K5 photos problem

Hi Atososki,

Thanks for posting. Can you share us a screenshot showing the black squares? 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Atososki
Punch Card
Views: 656
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lenovo vibe K5 photos problem

Thank you for fast answer. I have just tested the camera, and at this moment it's working as it should. I will post screenshot from the gallery of the phone with black squares instead photos if it happens again. Meanwhile, could I try to scan SDcard for errors when the phone is connected with the computer via the USB cable? I don't have any apps on the SD card, only photos, music and ebooks. Best regards.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors