Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
spiceitup
Paper Tape
Views: 1,738
Message 1 of 11

Notification sound is not working in ZUK Z2 plus

I've a problem in Lenovo Zuk Z2 plus. Notification sounds for sms,whatsapp,facebook,etc are not audible. I can able to hear sound for 2 or 3 days after restarting the phone. Later, I'm not able to hear the notification sounds. The tones to incoming calls, music are working fine. Did factory reset 2 times at different intervals. The same issue persists. EVen visited Lenovo service center. They did software update and asked me to check. But, the problem is not yet resolved. Do any one of you having this kind of issue and solved it? Please help me with the permanent solution.

spiceitup
Paper Tape
Views: 1,625
Message 2 of 11

Re: Notification sound is not working in ZUK Z2 plus

Any solutions?

NoorilAnsar
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,560
Message 3 of 11

I too have the same problem with my Lenovo Zuk 2 Plus. Notification LED is working. But notification sound becomes mute often. need to restart for the notification sound to work.

Anshaj
What's DOS?
Views: 1,429
Message 4 of 11

You kindly do 1 thing first reboot your phone after rebooting open settings and then click minimise button and lock settings, Don't close setting it will work 100%.

Sai456
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,172
Message 5 of 11

When this problem will be solved It was too irritating me in doing number of times reboot for notifications sounds please solve It fast.
NoorilAnsar
Fanfold Paper
Views: 768
Message 6 of 11

Bored to restart the phone often.. better to switch to some other.. will this problem be solved or not? Anyone from Lenovo??

spiceitup
Paper Tape
Views: 759
Message 7 of 11

Thanks for the suggestion. LEt me try and observe it

spiceitup
Paper Tape
Views: 757
Message 8 of 11

No & Not yet.

NoorilAnsar
Fanfold Paper
Views: 733
Message 9 of 11

I have an Infinix mobile smart phone purchased before 1.5 years. I am receiving software update in proper intervals until now. Even I had problem with the date settings. I complained through the infinix blog and I got the solution with an update just in 2 weeks time. Lenovo seems  never care for the user's cry. Even I feel that I have made a mistake by selecting this mobile.

Sabhya
What's DOS?
Views: 689
Message 10 of 11

I am also having the same problem. I have to reboot the phone again and again. The phone don't even vibrate. I am having this issue after updating the software update.

I request Lenovo team to kindly resolve this issue ASAP. It has been 4 months, this should not take this much time. Also, request you to provide support and guidance on forums or don't create a support forum if it is for no use of customers.

Top Kudoed Authors