06-08-2017

IN

19 Signins

107 Page Views

• Views: 107
  • Message 481 of 1038

Re: System Update on the new lenovo k6 power

2017-06-09, 3:12 AM

Diablo, please do update whatever u get reply from them, be lil strict , they are taking us and our money very lightly.

We want at least do the network issue resolve, I know u guys can't remove all the bugs, but at least let be a cellphone do his work, to make call at least...

We want stable jio network.like earlier

Do tweet them as much as possible.

And if there is any WhatsApp group do let me know the link.

Options

12 Posts

01-01-2017

IN

35 Signins

531 Page Views

• Views: 531
  • Message 482 of 1038

2017-06-09, 3:38 AM

Ppl who have updated to nougat, are saying that there is network problem for jio, though i haven't upgraded​ it. 

But one doubt is there, is there any kind of problem like slots of sim?

Before update there was 2nd sim slot for jio(VOLTE). Might it get 1st slot now ? Or this can be happens ? Plz try to swap SIM card those who have updated & plz Share the experience...

Thanks!!

Options

150 Posts

01-04-2017

IN

793 Signins

11352 Page Views

• Views: 11352
  • Message 483 of 1038

2017-06-09, 3:53 AM

Hey Milan,

I have also not updated now.you have misunderstanding about VOLTE sim slot. By default, sim slot 1 is for VOLTE and second sim slot for 2g/3g. I am still using sim slot 1 for VOLTE and never exchanged yet. You are using second sim for VOLTE so sim 1 will be 2g/3g. Volte can't be used for both sim simultaneously.

Thanks

Options

10 Posts

06-08-2017

IN

19 Signins

107 Page Views

• Views: 107
  • Message 484 of 1038

2017-06-09, 3:59 AM

G

SALEEM: Hi, my name is SALEEM. How may I help you?
Raj Pandey: I'm not getting stable jio network since the nogut update
Raj Pandey: Only getting one bar or nothing.
SALEEM: I apologize for the inconvenience caused Mr.Pandey, and will definitely resolve this issue for you.
Raj Pandey: Please do the need full
SALEEM: I request you to insert the different sim in same sim slot and check getting same issue or not?
Raj Pandey: Sir I have done that, I'm getting full network inserting some other sim
Raj Pandey: I have also did a factory reset, still not getting proper network in jio
SALEEM: May i know in different sim also getting same issue
Raj Pandey: Before the nogut update I was getting full network
SALEEM: I can certainly understand your concern…
SALEEM: May i know in different sim also getting same issue
Raj Pandey: No no..I got full network inserting some other sim in the same slot
Raj Pandey: I am having problem with jio network only
SALEEM: I request you to uninstall the My jio application and reinstall and check.
Raj Pandey: Sir I'm not using my jio application and for your kind information, I'm not only the one who is facing the issue, my brother also have the same k6 power handset and after updating to nogut, he got the same problem.
SALEEM: I request you to Go to settings >> More >> Mobile networks >> Access point names >> three dots on top right corner >> Reset to default. And restart the mobile and check
Raj Pandey: And if you check the Lenovo community forum ,you will get to know there are n no of customer complaining about the same issue, since yesterday update.
SALEEM: I request you to check in safe mode getting same issue issue or not
?
steps to get into safe mode -
-> Long press the power button.
-> Power off option will display on the screen.
-> Remove hand from the power button and long press the on the power off option displayed on the screen.
-> when you long press on the power off option displayed on the screen, it will ask for confirmation to get into safe mode,
-> Click on OK button
Raj Pandey: Mr. Saleem after doing all the troubleshooting steps that you are telling me, I contacted you.
Raj Pandey: Not getting network in safe mode too
Raj Pandey: Hope you are reading my comments.
SALEEM: We request you to visit our authorized service centre for addressing the issue and get it resolved at the earliest.
Our service engineer will surely help you to sort out the issue at the earliest with proper resolution.
Raj Pandey: Do u really think this I need to go service centre for jip network related issue, which was not until you provided the nogut update
Raj Pandey: I think you must provide nogut related LTE patch update
SALEEM: We have forwarded your feedback to the relevant team. Thank you for your valuable feedback as it would help us enhance our customers experience with Lenovo.
Raj Pandey: And color mode is also not working since nogut update, now please don't tell me that for this issue or bug every Lenovo k6 power user need to go service centre.
Raj Pandey: Are you there?
Communication with the Oracle Service Cloud Chat service has been lost. Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection.
Disconnection in 240 seconds.
Connection resumed.
SALEEM: Yes
Raj Pandey: So what should I do?
SALEEM: I can certainly understand your concern…Mr.Pandey.
SALEEM: I will take the feed back related this issue and i forwarded to concern team.
Raj Pandey: Sir for a cellphone , network is the most important component, but after nogut there are so many bugs. Hope the concerning team will provide the update for network related issue, which arises from yesterday.
Raj Pandey: After the nogut update.
SALEEM: Yes, Mr.Pandey. “I truly understand your concern” and i forwarded this issue to relevant team.
Communication with the Oracle Service Cloud Chat service has been lost. Please wait while attempts are made to restore the connection.
Disconnection in 240 seconds.
Connection resumed.
Raj Pandey: Let's see.. thanks for your time and you will get to know in coming time that I'm not only the one who is facing the network issue now.
Raj Pandey: And you will not recommend them to visit service centre and provide the suitable solution.

Type your message here, then click Send or press <Enter>
Send

Options

2 Posts

06-08-2017

IN

17 Signins

136 Page Views

• Views: 136
  • Message 485 of 1038

2017-06-09, 4:20 AM

For me everything is working fine.. and yes network is little bit weak.. but i am getting 2bars all the time on jio.. and also did not face any call drop issue on jio... but its showing 2 bars and sometime 3 ... dont have any other issue but for me mic issue did not solved... 

Options

48 Posts

02-02-2017

IN

218 Signins

1444 Page Views

• Views: 1444
  • Message 486 of 1038

2017-06-09, 5:15 AM
give a format & try.
Options

362 Posts

10-21-2014

IN

308 Signins

2116 Page Views

• Views: 2116
  • Message 487 of 1038

2017-06-09, 5:22 AM

Hi just called their cs and have raised a complaint for jio. They said since I did all troubleshooting steps, they have asked their senior executive to call back in the next 24 hours. 

Options

3 Posts

06-09-2017

IN

10 Signins

117 Page Views

• Views: 117
  • Message 488 of 1038

2017-06-09, 6:02 AM

I have a major problem where people calling me find me unreachabale or get busy response. try again and they can connect me! I have stopped using the phone. Will check if Nougat update has fixed this issue.

Options

1 Posts

06-09-2017

IN

1 Signins

11 Page Views

• Views: 11
  • Message 489 of 1038

2017-06-09, 6:04 AM

are you able to use split screen?

Options

4 Posts

04-12-2017

PL

18 Signins

115 Page Views

• Views: 115
  • Message 490 of 1038

2017-06-09, 6:16 AM

Ehhh... Still no update for k6 power in Poland :(

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms