2463 Signins

28049 Page Views

• Views: 28049
  • Message 41 of 894

Re: Ready to collect issues for K4 note M upgrade

2016-06-02, 14:22 PM

wrote:

wrote:

thanks for responding,already done all these things ..i didnt changed those autostart details ,it was already in off state only.one more thing already changed player too but no use,followed all steps..(note: without inserting memory card everything is fine,checked in nearly 10 mobiles)can you please check in MM

I am on MM and its working perfectly.I could simply plug in the headophone..press the button and it plays even withou unlocking the phone. So do a factory reset and update to MM. could fix your issue.

i mean after pause leaving 15 sec wil able to play again .now going to update

ya i can. In all waysi am able to. Make sure you reset your phone before update. It will help to prevent bugs.

Regards,
Amal

If I helped you HIT KUDOS

If I solved Your issue Mark it as Solution                                                                                               

Options

2138 Posts

05-25-2016

India

2463 Signins

28049 Page Views

• Message 42 of 894

2016-06-02, 14:27 PM

wrote:
There's a bug in the fingerprint registration system. We need to tap a finger on the sensor 6 times to register it, but the system allows to tap a different finger each time. So, I'm able to register 6 fingers into one "stored fingerprint" and also able to unlock the device using all 6 fingers while, in theory, there's only one "stored fingerprint".

OMG...thats so true. So in total u can add 30 fingers:smileylol: (6*5) .Its a great bug. Kind of useful bug :)

Regards,
Amal

Options

19 Posts

06-01-2016

India

73 Signins

939 Page Views

• Views: 939
  • Message 43 of 894

2016-06-02, 14:31 PM
M facing same problem
Options

9 Posts

01-27-2016

India

9 Signins

98 Page Views

• Views: 98
  • Message 44 of 894

2016-06-02, 16:43 PM

Hi,

After updating Android M my mobile RAM speed has become less.before updating it will be around 2000MB speed but now it's showing only 900mb ram available 

Options

2138 Posts

05-25-2016

India

2463 Signins

28049 Page Views

• Message 45 of 894

2016-06-02, 16:45 PM

I am getting 1.5gb max. Do you have any heavy app running in backgrnd?

Regards,
Amal

Options

142 Posts

07-21-2015

India

215 Signins

1746 Page Views

• Views: 1746
  • Message 46 of 894

2016-06-02, 17:04 PM

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

thanks for responding,already done all these things ..i didnt changed those autostart details ,it was already in off state only.one more thing already changed player too but no use,followed all steps..(note: without inserting memory card everything is fine,checked in nearly 10 mobiles)can you please check in MM

I am on MM and its working perfectly.I could simply plug in the headophone..press the button and it plays even withou unlocking the phone. So do a factory reset and update to MM. could fix your issue.

i mean after pause leaving 15 sec wil able to play again .now going to update

ya i can. In all waysi am able to. Make sure you reset your phone before update. It will help to prevent bugs.

I think problem was solved ,need to test some more times..how to install apps in sd card?what it means if we set external card as internal storage it cant be used in other phones that means?

Options

2138 Posts

05-25-2016

India

2463 Signins

28049 Page Views

• Message 47 of 894

2016-06-02, 17:13 PM

I think problem was solved ,need to test some more times..how to install apps in sd card?what it means if we set external card as internal storage it cant be used in other phones that means?

It means your memory card will act as internal memory. The phone will recognize your memory card as internal memory. For example if u have a 16gb mem card, your total space is 32gb. This 32gb is recognized as a single memory. So when you assign it so the phone will format your mem card and add it to the phone's internal memory. And you cant take that memry cardand  put it in other phone because the card is configured to work with your phone only as internal memory. U need format the card inorder to insert it in another phone.

You cant instal apps in sd card. But you can make ur mem card as internal mem mentioned above.

Regards,
Amal

Options

142 Posts

07-21-2015

India

215 Signins

1746 Page Views

• Views: 1746
  • Message 48 of 894

2016-06-02, 17:20 PM

wrote:

It means your memory card will act as internal memory. The phone will recognize your memory card as internal memory. For example if u have a 16gb mem card, your total space is 32gb. This 32gb is recognized as a single memory. So when you assign it so the phone will format your mem card and add it to the phone's internal memory. And you cant take that memry cardand  put it in other phone because the card is configured to work with your phone only as internal memory. U need format the card inorder to insert it in another phone.

You cant instal apps in sd card. But you can make ur mem card as internal mem mentioned above.

so if i set up as internall memory if im going install app means where it will be installed ie phone memory or sd card,i mean both are merged so where it take place

Options

2138 Posts

05-25-2016

India

2463 Signins

28049 Page Views

• Message 49 of 894

2016-06-02, 17:26 PM

wrote:

wrote:

so if i set up as internall memory if im going install app means where it will be installed ie phone memory or sd card,i mean both are merged so where it take place

we cant say that. Because its a single memory now. The android decides were the app/data will be installed. If you have a good mem card and if you dont remove it frequently to transfer data between other devices, you can go for it. I dont remove my mem card at all. So i use it as my internal mem.

Regards,
Amal

Options

32 Posts

03-04-2016

Bangalore

242 Signins

1057 Page Views

• Views: 1057
  • Message 50 of 894

2016-06-02, 17:39 PM

In other phones operating on android 5.1 or 6, when there is no internet connection there is an 'exclamation sign !' alongside the network signal or Wifi icon in status bar. But in this K4 note I haven't noticed any thing as such even after MM update. So, sometimes it's difficult to know whether your connection is working or not.

Is there any explanation for this? Has it been removed intentionally?

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms