Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK and Vibe Z Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

06-30-2018

India

2 Signins

33 Page Views

• Views: 33
  • Message 891 of 894

Re: Ready to collect issues for K4 note M upgrade

2018-06-30, 8:05 AM

K4 note have issues with notification bar....

Certain time its not coming down... Also multiple selection while selection any one... Like when switching data on!! It turns on both Bluetooth and wifi....plz reply!!!!

Options

119 Posts

08-15-2016

India

1249 Signins

10487 Page Views

• Views: 10487
  • Message 892 of 894

My Lenovo Vibe K4 note issues after Marshmallow update

2018-07-25, 10:49 AM

Every Lenovo smartphones have lots of issues and these issues occurred after software updates because Lenovo gives always buggy software updates and upgrades both. I have also k4 note smartphone. Smartphone is working flawlessly during android lollipop version and after marshmallow upgrade, this smartphone is full of software bugs like battery sudden drop issue from 40 to 20 percent, smartphone not work properly during charging, heating issues, after volte update network issues occurred and volte is not properly work and sometimes it disappeared. Sometimes fingerprint sensor not working etc . In simple words after marshmallow upgrade k4 note becomes worst phone. I complaint about this many times to Lenovo official Twitter handle and this useless Lenovo forum but they don't want to provide bug free software. Now I prefer to everyone that no more Lenovo products. 

Moved post and Edited title for clarity -Daisy

Options

3949 Posts

12-01-2016

Philippines

1423 Signins

85486 Page Views

• Views: 85486
  • Message 893 of 894

Re: My Lenovo Vibe K4 note issues after Marshmallow update

2018-07-25, 15:45 PM

wrote:

Every Lenovo smartphones have lots of issues and these issues occurred after software updates because Lenovo gives always buggy software updates and upgrades both. I have also k4 note smartphone. Smartphone is working flawlessly during android lollipop version and after marshmallow upgrade, this smartphone is full of software bugs like battery sudden drop issue from 40 to 20 percent, smartphone not work properly during charging, heating issues, after volte update network issues occurred and volte is not properly work and sometimes it disappeared. Sometimes fingerprint sensor not working etc . In simple words after marshmallow upgrade k4 note becomes worst phone. I complaint about this many times to Lenovo official Twitter handle and this useless Lenovo forum but they don't want to provide bug free software. Now I prefer to everyone that no more Lenovo products. 

Moved post and Edited title for clarity -Daisy

Since you contacted Lenovo twitter, may I know what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

-Daisy

Options

119 Posts

08-15-2016

India

1249 Signins

10487 Page Views

• Views: 10487
  • Message 894 of 894

Re: My Lenovo Vibe K4 note issues after Marshmallow update

2018-07-25, 16:22 PM

The people who tell you, the same Lenovo Twitter handle like battery calibration, safe mode, factory reset with no restore etc. But bug fixes have not yet been updated to remove all these bugs. Even I sent a bug report but it has not got any response yet. Well now I too started to ignore this because I know that these scams will not make any updates.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms