Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK and Vibe Z Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

12-24-2017

India

3 Signins

24 Page Views

• Views: 24
  • Message 1 of 2

Regarding k4 note

2017-12-24, 7:28 AM

My k4 note is just 1 year old , and already i m facing a lot of problems. Battery life is pathetic , don't know whether they have done this deliberately. Screen color is going from the corners. Any one else facing these problems, or any solution to this. Please explain

Options

390 Posts

12-01-2016

United States of America

165 Signins

5023 Page Views

• Views: 5023
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Regarding k4 note

2017-12-26, 15:53 PM

Hi Akniks,

We understand your concern and we can try to help. Actual battery performance will vary and depends on many factors including signal strength, network configuration, the age of the battery, operating temperature, features selected, device settings, and voice, data, and other application usage patterns.

You can try to calibrate the phone. To calibrate the battery, press and hold the Power button until the screen goes dark, about 7-10 seconds. When the screen goes dark, release the Power button and the phone will automatically reboot. Plug the phone in and let it charge overnight, using only the charger that came in the box with the phone. Observe the battery performance within 24 hours.

Can you show us a screenshot of the screen color? It will be very helpful for us to check your concern.

Regards,
Rica
Moto-Lenovo Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms