Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Satya38
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,664
Message 1 of 5

SD card showing no permission to delete

I am unable to move or delete or save any data in SD card. It is showing like "no permission to delete'. My mobile is Lenovo K5 plus.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,631
Message 2 of 5

Re: SD card showing no permission to delete

@Satya38wrote:

I am unable to move or delete or save any data in SD card. It is showing like "no permission to delete'. My mobile is Lenovo K5 plus.

Hi Satya,

Welcome to Forums,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, the reported issue seems to be corrupted file system. However, request you to find the below checkpoints to resolve the issue.

*Check in safe mode ( Click here for Safe-Mode assistance ) if it works please uninstall the respective app which causing the issue.

If you're using any file manager app has to be granted permission individually, To grant access permission Tap on Settings → Apps → [file manager name] → Permissions→Enable.

* Connect to laptop/PC and Tap on Settings → Developer Option→  USB Debugging ( Turn On ) and check.

* If the above checkpoints did not resolve the issue, please download any File manager application which has a superuser access to SD card and check. 

Thank you  

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,628
Message 3 of 5

Hi Satya38,

We'll try to find out what's causing this error. Is it your first time to encounter this issue? What specific data are you trying to move or delete?

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

Satya38
Blue Screen Again
Views: 2,622
Message 4 of 5

I have tried delete a picture, then it is showing aforementioned error msg. After that I tried to install a new app then it is showing msg like "you don't have enough space " (I have 128 gb SD card and it is have 50 gb space). Then I am unable to download anything. Is it a bug or software issue.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,605
Message 5 of 5

@Satya38wrote:

I have tried delete a picture, then it is showing aforementioned error msg. After that I tried to install a new app then it is showing msg like "you don't have enough space " (I have 128 gb SD card and it is have 50 gb space). Then I am unable to download anything. Is it a bug or software issue.

Most of the time apps are stored in the internal storage- this will depend on the app's developer. It is possible that the "you don't have enough space " message  is for your internal storage.  Check if you have enough storage for your internal. It's best if you store your apps on your internal storage and media for your SD card.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors