Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Guru
Views: 2,828
Message 1 of 5

Vibe Shot Sound Enhancement Thread

Hi all

1. Wave MaxxAudio EQ
I have tested out the Vibe Shot and seen a huge potential to further optimize the sound of it. As usual, I would have 2 presets.

Loudness - Optimized for playing music at outdoor or large environment.

Rationale: To have more power for the mids and highs, the low (bass) frequency and MaxxBass has to be reduced to the minimum. Furthermore, smartphone speakers are not able to play frequency lower than 200+Hz.

MaxxTreble is not altered as increasing the treble would cause reduction in mid and decreasing the treble would result in lower overall volume.

MaxxDialog is increased slightly to increase mid without much compromise.

B.jpg

Balanced - Optimized for neutral sound with slight improvement of loudness.

Rationale: To have a more neutral, less fatiguing sound without compromising of loudness compared to stock EQ.

MaxxBass is reduced slightly to improve the overall sound, without affecting much lower frequency.

MaxxTreble is not altered as increasing the treble would cause reduction in mid and decreasing the treble would result in lower overall volume.

MaxxDialog is increased slightly to increase mid without much compromise.

B.jpg

2. Additional Tips

If even after the EQ, you think that the Vibe Shot speaker is not loud enough, you could place your phone in a large glass to amplify the volume. Click here to see the demonstration of this #lifehack

Hope this comprehensive guide would help you to get the best out of the sound of your Vibe Shot Smartphone!

Peter

ThinkPad W520 | ThinkCentre E73 SFF | IdeaPad K1 | Yoga 11s | Yoga 3 Pro | Yoga Tablet 2 Pro | Miix 2 10" | IdeaPad Y460p | 3000 Y300 |

Give kudos to reward people for their assistance | Mark thread solved if the solution works | Please do not send me an e-mail regarding technical questions | I am not an Lenovo employee

=====================================

W520 Sound Enhancement Thread ; Dolby ; IdeaPad Slate Tablet ; Yoga 3 Pro Sound Enhancement Thread ; X100e Sound Enhancement Thread ; Vibe Shot Sound Enhancement Thread

roketv
Punch Card
Views: 2,787
Message 2 of 5

Re: Vibe Shot Sound Enhancement Thread

You have a chinese version?

MaltaCode
Paper Tape
Views: 2,750
Message 3 of 5

I don't understand, where can you download this for the Vibe Shot? It's not in the Play Store?

Guru
Views: 2,681
Message 4 of 5

Hi MaltaCode

If I am not wrong, the MaxxAudio apps should be preinstalled in the Vibe Shot.

Peter

ThinkPad W520 | ThinkCentre E73 SFF | IdeaPad K1 | Yoga 11s | Yoga 3 Pro | Yoga 900 | Yoga Tablet 2 Pro | Miix 2 10" | IdeaPad Y460p | 3000 Y300 |

Give kudos to reward people for their assistance | Mark thread solved if the solution works | Please do not send me an e-mail regarding technical questions | I am not an Lenovo employee

=====================================

W520 Sound Enhancement Thread ; Dolby ; IdeaPad Slate Tablet ; Yoga 3 Pro Sound Enhancement Thread ; X100e Sound Enhancement Thread ; Vibe Shot Sound Enhancement Thread

roketv
Punch Card
Views: 2,568
Message 5 of 5

On the international version the program is not preinstalled

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors