Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leeacab
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 553
Message 1 of 2

lenovo vibe shot charging when phone is off

I would like some insight on a problem that I am having with a Lenovo Vibe Shot Z90.

The problem is that the phone will not charge while it is turned on. It does not even "see" the USB cable getting plugged in. If I turn it off however, it charges just fine, all the way up to 100%. I also noticed that the battery drains faster, for no apparent reason, without any apps running. It most definitely is not a software problem, I did a hard reset at first, it did not work and then, just to be sure, I even flashed the latest official ROM using QFIL. USB is not recognize in my pc

Do you reckon there is any possibility that the problem is caused by the battery, or is it definitely mainboard-related? If there is any chance that replacing the battery will solve the problem, I could order one online and I am competent enough to replace it myself, but I do not want to get into an ordeal if there is not even a remote chance that it would fix the problem.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 522
Message 2 of 2

Re: lenovo vibe shot charging when phone is off

Hi Leeacab,

Please do not start new threads with existing thread/s on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. There is a duplicate post on this here, so please post there. Thanks.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
Daisy
Motorola Support

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors