Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zaza12
Paper Tape
Views: 2,299
Message 1 of 4

lenovo vibe shot z90a40 airplane mode

Hi,
I need some help from Turkey. My phone is always at airplane mode and I can't close airplane mode. How can I solve this problem
minuja
What's DOS?
Views: 2,023
Message 2 of 4

Re: lenovo vibe shot z90a40 airplane mode

i am also facing same problem, somebody can help on this???
Pm43
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,992
Message 3 of 4

I have got similar problem, maybe same, but I don't know. I have faced this bug 3 times this week. It says ''no service'' and when I try to call, it says something like ''you are in airplane mode''.

Solution for me: Reboots doesn't fix that problem. I have to turn it off, remove both SIMs, put that small SIM drawer back, turn it on, wait a minute, turn it off, insert SIM (only one, the second one I insert later, when this solution works) and finally turn it on.

This works for me, I hope it helped.

Pm43
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,982
Message 4 of 4

There were problems with airplane mode, that people can't disable airplane mode, so you can't call, send messages and use data connection. It said ''no connection''. I am posting my two working solutions for this problem to help you, because I had this problem, too. 

First solution I posted before: 

Reboots doesn't fix that problem (maybe it will work for you, but it did not work for me). You have to turn off, remove both SIMs, put that small SIM drawer back, turn it on, wait a minute, turn it off, insert SIM (only one, the second one I insert later, when this solution works) and finally turn it on.

This worked for me for 3 times, but it didn't worked fourth time. It was terrible to find solution for it this time. Second (surprisingly simple) solution: Install Data Connection Fix from Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gargamel.data.connection.fix). That app looks weird, but it really worked for me. Open the app, check both boxes, set interval to 10 seconds and wait...then reboot phone. 

I hope, that this post helped.

Admin note; post merged in, subject edited.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors