Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit our eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK and Vibe Z Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

21 Posts

04-30-2017

Egypt

40 Signins

454 Page Views

• Views: 454
  • Message 1 of 6

the 20 seconds countdown notification to shut down my Vibe shot smartphone is gone

2017-06-29, 17:32 PM
The problem I am facing is considering the Lenovo vibe shot smartphone Ever since i got the phone when the battery goes about 2 or 1% there is a 20 seconds countdown to shut down notification that pop out, its been awhile since i last saw it, its gone now, i waited yesterday till the battery was 2% it went directly to 0% and it shuts down without seeing that 20 seconds notification pops up, i don't recall changing any of the settings, and i tired searching the problem both in my phone settings and the support forum and i didn't find anything concerning my problem, thank you so much for taking the time to reply to me
Solved! See the solution
Options

2122 Posts

10-07-2016

Philippines

445 Signins

18733 Page Views

• Views: 18733
  • Message 2 of 6

Re: the 20 seconds countdown notification to shut down my Vibe shot smartphone is gone

2017-06-30, 14:11 PM

Hi NadaFathi, 

Let's perform Battery Calibration on the device first. It's best to do this at night, before you go to sleep: To calibrate the battery, press and hold the Power button until the screen goes dark, about 7-10 seconds. When the screen goes dark, release the Power button and the phone will automatically reboot. Plug the phone in and let it charge overnight, using only the charger that came in the box with the phone. 

This process will reset the battery table and allow the phone to calibrate overnight. Let me know. 

Regards, 

Venice 

Moto-Lenovo Support 

Options

21 Posts

04-30-2017

Egypt

40 Signins

454 Page Views

• Message 3 of 6

Re: the 20 seconds countdown notification to shut down my Vibe shot smartphone is gone

2017-07-01, 18:56 PM
Hello Venice;
Thank you for replying back to me and sorry for the late reply i had to wait till night yesterday to do the procedure you mentioned and to wait until the battery goes low,the notification of the 30 seconds countdown appeared in my notification section but it didn't over draw the application that i was already opened (on it), ( it didn't pop up like the messenger notification or as it was used to work ) and it did over draw before that, i tired to go back to the over draw app permission but i could quite find the problem
Options

2122 Posts

10-07-2016

Philippines

445 Signins

18733 Page Views

• Message 4 of 6

2017-07-05, 14:53 PM

I suggest Reset App Preferences. Go to Settings> Apps> Click three dots> Reset App Preferences. If that doesn't work, I recommend Factory Reset. Make sure to un-check Automatic Restore Option before performing it and be reminded that it will delete all permananent files you have on the device. We suggest to back up those files first and remove your SD Card- if you have one- before performing a Reset. Let us know. 

-Venice 

Options

21 Posts

04-30-2017

Egypt

40 Signins

454 Page Views

• Message 5 of 6

2017-07-08, 11:04 AM

Hey Venice, i've fix it here is how

I did the reset App preferences 

Then when the battery dropped to 1% i hear the sound of notification but i didn't see the count down appear or pop out so i scrolled into my notification list (the one you pull down from the top of the screen) to find the count down window i pressed on it and hold of a second it became grey and notification center words appeared and the  i. Circled the pressed it, it opened the notification center app info page,

I chose notification option 

Then i turned on all of the option in that window because it status was no Peking, thank you Venice, i wish i could provide you guys with screen shots but it won't let me upload it because it's extension is JPEG not JPG

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

2122 Posts

10-07-2016

Philippines

445 Signins

18733 Page Views

• Message 6 of 6

2017-07-12, 15:34 PM

wrote:

Hey Venice, i've fix it here is how

I did the reset App preferences 

Then when the battery dropped to 1% i hear the sound of notification but i didn't see the count down appear or pop out so i scrolled into my notification list (the one you pull down from the top of the screen) to find the count down window i pressed on it and hold of a second it became grey and notification center words appeared and the  i. Circled the pressed it, it opened the notification center app info page,

I chose notification option 

Then i turned on all of the option in that window because it status was no Peking, thank you Venice, i wish i could provide you guys with screen shots but it won't let me upload it because it's extension is JPEG not JPG

Good to hear that. If you have further questions, let us know. 

-Venice 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms