Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK and Vibe Z Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

6 Posts

10-02-2015

India

23 Signins

224 Page Views

• Views: 224
  • Message 1 of 2

warranty issues

2018-09-12, 8:23 AM

actually, I have checked warranty status in Lenovo help and website also.it mentions device is in warranty. when I went to service centre they told it is out of warranty.i bought my mobile on 8 sep 2017. by seeing in Lenovo help only I went there and that happened. my mobile is facing battery related issues. I have given it in the customer service centre before in July. they just updated the os and again it faces the same. due to time constraint, I didn't go again. they are asking me 2500 to repair my device while my service is in still warranty. in general, everyone sees the warranty status in Lenovo help only. by seeing it only I went and got troubled a lot. no one remembers the DATE OF PURCHASE until they saw the invoice. I want my phone to be repaired free of cost.

after calling customer care repeated times. they are saying different answers each time they are saying in Lenovo help the warranty which shows is not the original one. it belongs to retailer then why the *** they have to maintain an app showing false data ..because of that app I was dumped. if it shows correctly I may go before the date itself only. because of your fault, I arrived late for 4 days. if this app was not there I may go on time only. finally, the great Lenovo team can't help it seems. its very bad .lost whole interest in Lenovo mobiles.these are mobiles company with less customer concerned. sorry to say this.

device imei: *removed*

Edited: removed IMEI  and screenshot for privacy -Daisy

Options

3949 Posts

12-01-2016

Philippines

1423 Signins

85486 Page Views

• Views: 85486
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: warranty issues

2018-10-12, 5:22 AM
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms