Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Ashasg
Punch Card
Views: 1,709
Message 1 of 9

1 year Review of LENOVO K8 note : Oreo 8.0

Hello everyone,

I am ashutosh, 1 yr disappointed user of k8 note all because of poor service and proper updates for the phone by Lenovo. 

I am rather in a critisizing mode. I just wish, i hadnt brought the phone back in september 2017.

Good things

1. Good screen
  2. Decent Camera: only front
  3. nice Android interface
  4. No lags (80% okay)
  5. fast charging till now
  6. fingerprint still works the same way 
  7. Amazing touch response

Bad Things

1. Poor battery life (4000 mah, probably a marketing gimmik. Worst battery life ever, i wud rather say it acts as a 2000 mah battery. Poorly optimized with helio x23 processsor)
  2. No proper updates for Dual camera setup. Even Rear camera is creating noise in day lights. 13MP acting as 8 Mp 
  3. Speaker wud be rated as 6/10. Dolby atmos is a gimmick
  4. Battery saver doesn't know how to operator. In a moment it will tell you that it is 11 % and then in next 5 sec, it will turn off you phone. Nougat was much better than oreo
  5. Helio x23 was made for gaming performance (Comparable to snapdragon 660 or 620) but playing PUBg tell me its **removed** because lenovo made it do it.
  6. Bluetooth is having bugs. I am playin via bluetooth headphones, there is even lag in playing music now.( ***removed**  bug ever in a phone). lenovo can't even remove bugs from bluetooth.
  7. Expected phone to get till Android Pie but its lenovo. Never gonna buy any phone from lenovo. will Move to Nokia or One plus.

For Chat support/forum activists by lenovo

1. You dont your jobs here. you are here to just to give diplomatic answers
  2. You manager dont look at these forums, they might have fired you after seeing so many customer complaints getting unattended
  3. you dont give us exact answer, in better words, you dont know the solution of the problems.
  4. what we expect that we will get response to our queries in a quick way. what we get, random **removed**  about solution.

For lenovo

1. i am leaving lenovo smartphone forever. Never going to buy another phone from lenovo
  2. Get new managers / chat activists
  3. Put more money on better R&D of products. 
  4. Keep your words for phones. If u said 4000mah then your battery should work like 4000 mah not like 2000 mah.
  5. before launching a new product, Hire people from IITs/NITs or IIMs. They know better indian market than your people from outside.
  6. Just go away from India smartphone market. You dont deserve here.

Sincerely

-A frustated Lenovo K8 note user

Edited: due to site rules violation -preferred language-Daisy

Vikash44
Punch Card
Views: 1,593
Message 2 of 9

Re: 1 year Review of LENOVO K8 note : Oreo 8.0

I can understand your anger. I myself am a sufferer.
I too have been using k8 plus for around a year.
I agree with you, I understand your frustration that led you to write this long review.
But irony is that Lenovo will still remain the same, they don't give **removed** importance to their customers.
You took right decision to abandon Lenovo.
I am too going to throw away Lenovo very soon.
Would never purchase any Lenovo device

Edited: due to site rules violation -preferred language-Daisy

Smile11
Punch Card
Views: 1,560
Message 3 of 9

I have a suggestion, They markted there product.they think customer are dumb. Be smart bro. Use social media (special Twitter on there new launch)  teach them a lesson.

swapnil2336
Punch Card
Views: 1,520
Message 4 of 9

Lenovo Moto engineer and manager are dumb in smartphone.I would never buy Lenovo Moto product in life.

Ashasg
Punch Card
Views: 1,510
Message 5 of 9

just did on twitter. Also did on facebook. Got this response

Smile11
Punch Card
Views: 1,475
Message 6 of 9

Bro , u did great job. At least they give response there please just ask "is lenovo give Oreo 8.1 or not."

If not next there new phone release, they will realise power of social media.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,440
Message 7 of 9

Hello guys,

I understand your sentiment but if there's anything that we can help you please send us an email at apsocial@motorola.com with your details so that our India team can look further with your concern.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Smile11
Punch Card
Views: 1,413
Message 8 of 9

Can u please tell is u guys give Oreo 8.1 update?

For k8 note September security update are realease, I still not got it .

Ashasg
Punch Card
Views: 1,382
Message 9 of 9

guys, 

i have recieved some response from lenovo customer care. all they have asked me is my imei no which i have given.

you can too mail them your querious at apsocial@motorola.com or motorola_apsocial@mailva.custhelp.com

I am attaching my response to them. you can see too.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors