Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK8 [XT1902] Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

92 Posts

02-18-2018

India

199 Signins

2426 Page Views

• Views: 2426
  • Message 1 of 3

2 month with Lenovo k8 note performance is very low

2018-04-04, 17:19 PM

I spent 2 month on my Lenovo k8 note and I found that the performance is very weak.

For example when I touch and hold home screen and turn off swipe to assistant and after then when I on it, it will not on. Same as in user  account if I turn on to show it on lock screen and then when I off this it would not off at the same time. In switch off mode I see charging is 30% and I switch on the mobile and see that  the charging is 60%.

Many things like that which show that performance is very.

I request you from Lenovo before launch a new mobile please use it for a month then launch it.

all Lenovo and moto assistant share my this view with your engineers and also with your head of company

Options

3949 Posts

12-01-2016

Philippines

1423 Signins

85486 Page Views

• Views: 85486
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: 2 month with Lenovo k8 note performance is very low

2018-04-05, 17:12 PM

Hi King_ars,

That's weird. I will try to help you. Just to summarize you have two issues-- one is lagging and the other one is battery percentage.

For the lagging issue:

1. How much storage do you have?

2. In your description can you verify what is "assistant"? Is it Google assistant?

And "Same as in user account" -- is this like guess mode or secure zone? (You can attach screenshots)

3. Check if your issue is happening in Safe Mode. Long-press volume-down button when phone's start-up screen shows.After the phone starts up, “Safe mode” displays on the bottom left meaning safe mode is entered. After this, observe the phone. Once done observing the phone, restart to auto exit safe mode.

For the battery percentage issue:

1. Are you using the charger that came with the phone?

2. Please update your profile with current carrier and serial number/IMEI -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Lenovo Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.Need help updating your profile? See here.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

Options

7 Posts

10-02-2018

India

21 Signins

182 Page Views

• Views: 182
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: 2 month with Lenovo k8 note performance is very low

2019-01-27, 15:26 PM

U happen to overcharged ur device, that's not the performance that's who is using the device...

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms