Message 11 of 22

Re: Camera 2api on k8 note

You cant enable camera2 API on any mediatek device no matter whatever you do

Ahmed_786
Paper Tape
Views: 259
Message 12 of 22

But why I can't enable camera2api on mediatek devices any reason why I can't please sir tell me why I can't I want google camera on my Lenovo k8 note and sir you don't have any way enable camera2api if I install lineage ROM or Resurrection Remix ROM can I use Google camera because I heard that custom roms have already enbaled camera2api...

Nikjil0506
Punch Card
Views: 257
Message 13 of 22

Camera2 API is software implementation of hardware features present only on Snapdragon chipsets as of now. The image signalling processor present on Snapdragon chipsets is that hardware on which the camera2 API is implemented. Custom roms can provide only software level implementation but as hardware part is lacking you cannot use it as you would normally use it on any Snapdragon device
Ahmed_786
Paper Tape
Views: 256
Message 14 of 22

Ok...that means I can use Google camera if I use custom ROM that means I can use Google camera for Lenovo k8 note right...

YEDHUKRIS
What's DOS?
Views: 271
Message 15 of 22

About lenovo k8 plus camera

So on the internet there are camera api 2 enabler zip to flash to our rooted lenovo k8 plus devices..so we know that our phone will support it...but we are not rooted...why do you guys does not give us the inbuilt support for the camera api 2?...this is cruel so please roll a update to enable camera api 2 update...because we are your customers...lenovo...why are you so cruel to us....we brought your device think about that please....or else customers loss the trust in you guys...and we are no more buying from you.....because there were tempting brands like xioami do provide them good rates of update....because I saw a friend who is using redmi 3s prime on official miui 9....and now giving support like that is easier with stock Android and I know we are getting Android p update on next year or so....but what I meant to say that please enable camera 2 api....please....or you guys will lose so much customers.....

Hammas
What's DOS?
Views: 144
Message 16 of 22

Sorry, but you are completly wrong. Camera2 is not a Qcom SoC feature. Camera2 is "only" a better API to access and manage Camera in Android. QCom, Intel, MTK, Exinos, Krillin... al of them support HAL3/Camera2.

The only real issue, is that some makers dont like to port their cameras apps, their old software, to a more modern API, and instead of using a superior API, they prefer to implement it in Camera1, many times virtualizing Camera1 over Camera2, because it is easier for them, and not to start from scratch with Camera2

Is nothing about Qcom SoC
Highlighted
Ranjan8in
Serial Port
Views: 164
Message 17 of 22

Provide Camera2API or Moto Camera 2 for Lenovo K8 Note

Hi ! Lazy Lenovo 

As you should understand why I have told you and team lazy because you don't care for your valued customers I've written you (email) with snaps in jan 18 about dull photographs of Lenovo k8 note, but you lazy people (your management and worst developer) are still there where you was last December (2017). Think what you are and your policy toward customers.

There are so many brands that provide solution as soon as possible but you lazy ..... don't want to solve the issues just pass the time.

Your mods and agents are not enough to solve the issues rather they writes "Thanks to write us, please write in details "or "we have sent your problem to concerned team" that's all . This is your policy.

As you can see my previous issues regarding battery charging etc issues.

So provide Camera2API or Moto Camera 2 for your  lenovo k8 customers so that they could capture a good snap.

One more thing please teach your developer to write codes for Volte for Airtel/idea sim users because only JIO is not a network provider in india.

Think many customers have complained about it but you lazy people are still where there you was in Jan 2018 in the matter of airtel/idea volte.

At last I know you won't do any thing except CUT-COPY-PASTE.

Mod edit:  Removed profanity, please keep it clean..

---
Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Ranjan.
Jay24hghu23
Token Ring
Views: 159
Message 18 of 22

Re: Provide Camera2API or Moto Camera 2 for Lenovo K8 Note

• Bro past three days I am posting this and they delete some of my post.really thank you for posting this suggest in k8 plus/ note group for this.
  • Now we want camera 2 API or Moto camera 2
Jayshhsuwjs
Paper Tape
Views: 132
Message 19 of 22

Question

When we get Moto camera 2or enable camera 2 API 

kilofx
Paper Tape
Views: 140
Message 20 of 22

Camera 2 API on Lenovo K8 Note

Spoiler
Is there any chance of getting an update for K8 note with camera 2 API enabled? 

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors