11-09-2018 12:52 PM
This is not typical. Is phone being used while charging? Have you tried other chargers? Make sure to follow this checklist for your charging system and charging habits.
- Use only the approved wall charger (one that shipped with the phone). Check to ensure both charger and USB cable are correct.
- Plug the charger into your device and connect to an electrical outlet (tip: try a different outlet)
- Using the phone while charging will impact the actual amount of charge a phone will receive and the charging time.
- The type of charger used may impact battery performance. Use a wall charger whenever possible. Vehicle Power Adaptors and USB charging via a computer will charge at slower rates.
- Try also to boot your phone in Safe mode while charging
Let me know if this makes a difference.
**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums