Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Kamleshtiwari
Paper Tape
Views: 153
Message 1 of 4

Charging and battery issue

Pl help me with sorting out charging issues.Since last night the battery does not charge and reduces levels inspite of charging.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 99
Message 2 of 4

Re: Charging and battery issue

Hi Kamleshtiwari,

This is not typical. Is phone being used while charging? Have you tried other chargers? Make sure to follow this checklist for your charging system and charging habits.

- Use only the approved wall charger (one that shipped with the phone). Check to ensure both charger and USB cable are correct.
- Plug the charger into your device and connect to an electrical outlet (tip: try a different outlet)
- Using the phone while charging will impact the actual amount of charge a phone will receive and the charging time.
- The type of charger used may impact battery performance. Use a wall charger whenever possible. Vehicle Power Adaptors and USB charging via a computer will charge at slower rates.
- Try also to boot your phone in Safe mode while charging

Let me know if this makes a difference.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums

Kamleshtiwari
Paper Tape
Views: 84
Message 3 of 4

Thanks Daisy.Whike the charger is perfectly fine the cable needs replacement as it seems to be damaged.I used another lenovo cable with original charger and it works.

shuaibic
What's DOS?
Views: 30
Message 4 of 4

Same issue as the above users. Tried your suggestions and it didn't help

Top Kudoed Authors