Options

37 Posts

05-31-2015

India

92 Signins

588 Page Views

• Views: 588
  • Message 1 of 14

Customized Oreo Update for Lenovo K8 Plus.

2017-12-01, 11:21 AM

Lenovo, 

You have provided us a robust device as K8 plus. This is a very capable phone with a lot of potential. But because of Stock android, this phone sucks. This phone lacks very basic features in the name of Stock android.

As you have promised to provide Oreo Update to this phone. We are very thankful. Whenever you provide the Oreo Update, please provide a customized Oreo OS. As we have seen in K6 Power, the original OS (Marshmallow) was beautifully customized.

We expect the same beautiful customization  in the Oreo Update for Lenovo K8 Plus. 

Stock Android makes this phone too dull. We don't like Stock Android.

Please take it as a feedback or suggestion from a very loyal Lenovo User. We trust you much and we expect that you will care for your thousands of loyal users.

Thanks.

Options

6 Posts

12-27-2017

India

6 Signins

114 Page Views

• Views: 114
  • Message 2 of 14

Re: Customized Oreo Update for Lenovo K8 Plus.

2017-12-27, 5:27 AM

i agree with you , LENOVO kindly please provide customised oreo update :-)

Options

7 Posts

11-14-2017

India

18 Signins

64 Page Views

• Views: 64
  • Message 3 of 14

2018-01-04, 13:21 PM

Guyss i think you all got the wrong idea.The reason for our phones running smoothly is because of the stock android version.Customised android will take more space and makes your phone slow.Stock android doesn't take much space and doesn't harm our phone in anyways. So i suggest Lenovo to give stock android oreo update and not the customised one.And lenovo,please release android oreo update ASAP. Other Company phones are getting it earlier than ours.

Options

36 Posts

10-19-2017

India

98 Signins

787 Page Views

• Views: 787
  • Message 4 of 14

2018-01-05, 12:11 PM

Agree with this

Lenovo, 

You have provided us a robust device as K8 plus. This is a very capable phone with a lot of potential. But because of Stock android, this phone sucks. This phone lacks very basic features in the name of Stock android.

As you have promised to provide Oreo Update to this phone. We are very thankful. Whenever you provide the Oreo Update, please provide a customized Oreo OS. As we have seen in K6 Power, the original OS (Marshmallow) was beautifully customized.

We expect the same beautiful customization  in the Oreo Update for Lenovo K8 Plus. 

Stock Android makes this phone too dull. We don't like Stock Android.

Please take it as a feedback or suggestion from a very loyal Lenovo User. We trust you much and we expect that you will care for your thousands of loyal users.

Thanks.

Options

1 Posts

01-08-2018

India

2 Signins

14 Page Views

• Views: 14
  • Message 5 of 14

2018-01-08, 4:00 AM

Hi team

I am very much excited for Oreo update on Lenovo k8 plus. Please let me know when update will be released.

Admin note; post merged in, subject edited.

Options

4 Posts

11-12-2017

India

7 Signins

89 Page Views

• Views: 89
  • Message 6 of 14

2018-01-08, 11:44 AM
Stock android is what which makes Lenovo K8 plus a good fluid mobile. But there can be some minor customisation which can be done by Lenovo. Like for example to improve Ram management. If I open too many apps and make them run in background and go back to them ( the heavy one ) they will reload. It shall not happen, we have seen Redmi phones even with heavy customisation there Ram management is very good. Plus some basic things which Lenovo gives in their other mobiles is not there in K8 plus like fingerprint app lock, night mode, dual apps etc but thank God we can still get this kind of apps on Google play store which pretty much satisfies the need to have such apps.

But the main thing I am disappointed with Lenovo is that Lenovo and as well as Motorola both are not good at providing security updates every month. There is a lot of delay in it. If security updates are provided every month then our phones can run smoother by keeping us upto date with newer being addressed. I still have the security update of September running on mobile and no more updates given after that. It's almost 4 months now and there is no new software update. The other thing which disappoints is that the oreo update is actually scheduled for Lenovo K8 plus is in June or July 2018 which is too long.. hope Lenovo can roll out Oreo version to K8 plus by February end or early April.
Options

7 Posts

11-14-2017

India

18 Signins

64 Page Views

• Views: 64
  • Message 7 of 14

2018-01-08, 11:57 AM

I agree with this..????

Options

7 Posts

01-11-2018

India

4 Signins

49 Page Views

• Views: 49
  • Message 8 of 14

2018-01-12, 5:51 AM

Hi Lenovo....Please  provide Stock Oreo Update for the beast Lenovo K8 Plus...Other company's handsets are getting  Oreo Update so why we stay behind...? As a leading company you should provide OTA  updates quicker than others....

Admin note; post merged in, subject edited.

Options

25 Posts

01-02-2018

India

58 Signins

506 Page Views

• Views: 506
  • Message 9 of 14

2018-01-12, 8:42 AM

Please provide..Many features are missing..Like finger print applock.and the ram management is worst at the core...Bcoz of that worst ram management..Phone gets lagged..Cant even play games...I thought of buying the beast redmi note 4..But I always like lenovo and I like to use it..But now I am very very disappointed..I thought that this phone will be better than redmi note 4 in gaming..But cant even be compared to redmi note

3..Very worst...Worst worst worst....... So if u want the customers to buy ur products u make  ur phone the best...If u provide us with a super update...Then we will have hope on u and buy ur products.. Otherwise we won't buy ur products...So please make this a good one as soon as possible by providing update....We have hope on u..So plzzz make this phone a beast..And gaming is not at

all up to the mark...Worst gaming performance.Example when u play Fifa mobile it gets lagged..Always lagging..When u play that game..Even for the small games..Fifa mobile is lagging...Cant even play it....Please fix this...So please make this phone a beast

Options

2 Posts

03-03-2018

India

16 Signins

92 Page Views

• Views: 92
  • Message 10 of 14

2018-03-03, 5:51 AM
I agree with you
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms