Re: ISSUES WITH K8 NOTE AFTER OREO UPDATE

I am also facing this issue. Kindly help lenovo

Highlighted
arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 852
Message 532 of 541

Dear lenovo people. Your update full of bugs has disturbed my well working phone that I bought 1 year ago investing my savings. A device of 13,000 that I have not used to full potential is not even starting due to your software update. 

What is my mistake ? Atleast tell me . 

1. Trusting and buying lenovo (When market was trusting heavily on MI products one year ago) ?

2. Updating my phone with your OTA software update ?

Please look at this forum. A large number of complaints about the issues in K8 series after the update are flowing in this forum. Moreover, the complaints are even more in number in local market, service centre people are also asking people not to buy lenovo sets. Is this your after sales service and technical team. Or Is it some market strategy to loot people who inversted so dearly in K8 series ?

Thousands of KILLER NOTE has been killed by lenovo technical team in just one single update. What a shot guys. !

So, Kindly help all the affected users.

Its a request. This could well be the last one.

Mod's Edit: Posting edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

Jay24hghu23
Token Ring
Views: 836
Message 533 of 541

I am also reporting many issue in forum instead of replying they delete the message see your message also they deleted.

Reshma12
Paper Tape
Views: 812
Message 534 of 541

The amount of value lenovo gives to its customers is just...

The amount of value lenovo gives to its customers is just amazing ...Just look at the number of complaints thats been raised ..Do you value our concern, team ? May i know what is the step you have taken ..? I feel extremely hurt that all the money that i put into getting a branded phone has landed me up in desperate situation...My phone is also caught in boot loop ,i tried factory reseting ..Infact i gave it to your authorized centre and their response stunned me ..My almost one year old one has its motherboard malfunction out of blue and cost of replacing it is 13,650 which is almost **bleep** cost of my phone..They were very casual at reply and so is the forum..I feel extremely dissapointed at your response of your customers loss..HIghly irresponsible ..

thebinokyo22
Punch Card
Views: 761
Message 535 of 541

SERIOUSLY???? Lenovo Teams  are just ignoring us. IT'S SUCH A SHAME FOR ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! WE NEED A REPLY FROM YOU! DON'T JUST IGNORE US!! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR COMPLAINING USERS, MAKE SURE THAT YOU FIX ALL THE ISSUES.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

arjundixit48a
SCSI Port
Views: 706
Message 536 of 541

Sratch that.. Lenovo even blocked me after deleting my posts telling about their real image. All are ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************. 

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 649
Message 537 of 541

Re: Bugs of K8+ after Oreo

Try doing a factory Data reset and don't worry you'll still be able to get all of your Data back through your Gmail account just make sure you've backed up everything and your back up is on

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 645
Message 538 of 541

Re: Biggest problem in k8 plus after Oreo update

Probably the reason why these options aren't working for you it's because your luck is bad

Dragblitz99
Punch Card
Views: 627
Message 539 of 541

Wow unbelievable

Ved4
Paper Tape
Views: 415
Message 540 of 541

Re: After may security patch update

K8 note oreo update after slow sound & music dolby atmos please help me ...... dolby atmos update

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors