Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SantoshM
Paper Tape
Views: 125
Message 1 of 3

K8 Note Call drop after 10 mins

Call drop after 10 mins no matter what network you are in. There won't be any call drop if you switch off Mobile data.

Call recording apps are not working with this phone and few community apps such as my gate is not working with Lenovo phones

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 90
Message 2 of 3

Re: K8 Note Call drop after 10 mins

@SantoshM wrote:

Call drop after 10 mins no matter what network you are in. There won't be any call drop if you switch off Mobile data.

Call recording apps are not working with this phone and few community apps such as my gate is not working with Lenovo phones

Hi SantoshM,

Thank you for reporting, this is unusual. May I know from when are you facing this? Can we quickly test your device in Safe Mode to if this is an app issue?

For your other questions—Please be advised that the Device is working as designed. It has a stock Android experience. You can certainly try third-party apps that might offer these features, but cannot assure you if they would work. Regarding the 'Gate app' has it never worked on your device? Have you tried contacting the app developer? If yes, what did they say?

Regards,

Swaraj

Lenovo Support

SantoshM
Paper Tape
Views: 71
Message 3 of 3

Re: K8 Note Call drop after 10 mins

Looking good in safe mode. Thanks, seems an issue with call recording app

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors