Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesK8 [XT1902] Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

08-13-2020

Afghanistan

2 Signins

10 Page Views

• Views: 10
  • Message 31 of 82

Re:K8 Note Motherboard Failure Issue

2020-08-13, 8:16 AM

Same issue happened with my phone also. As per your suggestion mailed you the issue. So please resolve mother board issue.

Options

14293 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1313 Signins

178190 Page Views

• Views: 178190
  • Message 32 of 82

2020-08-13, 20:31 PM

Hi,

I appreciate your posts. Unfortunately for this case, it is recommended to have the phone serviced. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

1 Posts

08-19-2020

Afghanistan

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 33 of 82

2020-08-19, 15:45 PM

Hello,

I am also having same problem and for better response I visited almost 2 authorize service center. 

With in 1.5 year I faced many problems in my phone like heating, charging issue and for the same I visited many time to authorize service center for resolution but after some days it's not working. I bought this phone at the price of Rs.14999/, this was a major loss of me. Company charge sach huge price and motherboard which is main parts in phone, was not working then why comapny charging this much amount. service center saying for changing motherboard and cost of this was equal to price of today's K8 note price, this is joke for you. Customer daily save penny for the buy good phone and what they get motherboard issue and frustration. I am a loyal customer of Lenovo before Lenovo K8 note I used Lenovo A6000 but now I am helpless because no one ready to understand my problem and I can't afford such big amount of replacement cost of motherboard. I hope company may help in this situation Look forward to positive reply for me. Thank you. 

Options

1 Posts

08-22-2020

India

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 34 of 82

2020-08-22, 14:17 PM

@Motorolasuport  I am too facing the same issue. I purchased the mobile at Rs.6000 during offer with discount, and for repair of motherboard the customer care executive ask for Rs. 7000-8000.  After 2 years of purchase I had never expected it. Tried hard but no luck. Did everything that could be done, but not left with no hope. They say that these lenovo mobiles have this motherboard issue. What to do with this Mobile now? 

Options

3 Posts

08-23-2020

India

1 Signins

15 Page Views

• Views: 15
  • Message 35 of 82

2020-08-23, 14:25 PM

I had purchased 2 Lenovo K8 Note and suddenly it just started to restart and it never went beyond the boot logo, it keeps on restarting and gets too hot, both mobiles are having same issue. 

Options

14293 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1313 Signins

178190 Page Views

• Message 36 of 82

2020-08-25, 20:09 PM

Hi,

Please see the troubleshooting provided on this thread. See the one marked as solution. I hope that helps. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Options

1 Posts

08-21-2020

India

3 Signins

20 Page Views

• Views: 20
  • Message 37 of 82

Lenovo k8note has started doing problem

2020-09-09, 17:15 PM

I have bought these phone name lenovo k8 note at first these phone was very good for me I loved it very much it suddenly after completing 1year and 10 days suddenly my phone started doing problem then at that time is visited service station after one or two days I get reply that there is a issue in ringer ic of my phone and they told me that it is not obtain seperately and they told me that they need to replace motherboard of these phone and they said it would charge me 7500rupees to replace and i received it as my warranty period was over and it was 10 days due in my warranty expire I want to know that why lenovo company launched these type of product in which there is a total waste of customer money I have bought these product at 10000 rupees through amazon . I have buyed these product because of trust in amazon and lenovo company and now my phone condition has been more worst it only remains on when I connect charger to it and if I switch on phone without charger it gets switch off after getting logo symbol . From now I have not trust on lenovo products and I will try to be safe to buy lenovo product as my lenovo k8note is only show piece for me now . I have wasted my money to buy lenovo k8 note phone and also lost trust from lenovo company.and will suggest to stay away from lenovo products as these phone only works untill the warranty period lifetime does not over. My bad and last experience from lenovo from now I will stay away from lenovo products.

Options

14293 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1313 Signins

178190 Page Views

• Message 38 of 82

2020-09-09, 17:38 PM

Hi Jagvindarsingh,

Sorry to know about your experience. I would to help you with the best I can. May I know what troubleshooting have you tried to address this? Please let me know so I can think of other things we can try to address this. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Options

10 Posts

12-01-2017

India

15 Signins

214 Page Views

• Views: 214
  • Message 39 of 82

2020-09-11, 21:40 PM
Are u kidding,U really don't know its a failure product still your saying to troubleshoot Haha I have 2 4g 64 GB variant both same issue and my friend k8 note also having same issue then I saw here as well everybody is saying the same issue,if we go to the service centre they will say u need to change motherboard if you ask for a price then you will get ***** After 3 years also price of the mother board is around 6k and the fresh piece rate is under 10k,lol still you are pretending to be a good product and not knowing about the failure motherboard.I loved Lenovo before k8 note but after that I didn't even consider lenovo as a brand And my 2 mobiles i bought was the same time and it's give just 1 year life time.I am still having that craps with me expecting to change motherboard when the price drop but lol it's never gonna as drop a single penny if the price drops and If I change the motherboard it gonna fail again in 1 year lol you can't even get warranty.I hate lenovo because I tried contacting regarding this and they didn't respond well.Yeah not only products even customer service is worst,plz don't buy anything from Lenovo or else you will suffer like me.
Options

14293 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1313 Signins

178190 Page Views

• Message 40 of 82

2020-09-15, 18:17 PM

Hi Najeemfazil11,

I apologize if you feel that way. I would just like to assist you and try troubleshooting if possible. But if confirmed that the motherboard (mobo) is failing it is best to have the device submitted for repair. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms